A Strange Sickness...

Bryan's POV-

I enjoy playing games with my friends, the party games were one of my favourite besides Murder Mystery, anyway, we played party games and during the first game, I noticed Molten was looking at me, I assume he was suspicious about what happened in the portal, I just avoided eye-contact with him, on the finale game, the pain in my chest flooded through my body causing me to slip,"BRYAN, ARE YOU OK!?", Baby was still alive on the game, I was out, I held my chest in pain,"I-I'm fine,just...lost my footing...", the pain in my chest slowly died...Once the game was over we went home...

Once back we talked as we normally did, it was nearly time for me to leave, I still could feel the pain in my chest barely, Funtime Chica was running after Helpy for reasons I didn't know, then again they both hate each other, while running Funtime Chica shoved me in the arm to get me out of her way, a wave of pain flooded through my Body, Molten kept looking at me, he noticed...I looked at everyone,"I'm gonna head home, Bye guys!!", I left and went home.

Helpy's POV-

I just came back from my secret mission, as soon as I get in everyone comes out of the portal and I saw Funtime Chica and we both knew it...was....ON!!!! I get chased around and Funtime Chica Shoved Bryan out of the way, I notice Bryan's strange behaviour, he whiced he rubbed his arm and he left,"Is he OK?", I turn to everyone they all say a face that said,"I have no clue, because he won't tell us anything.", Funtime Chica showed less interest,"Whatever...He's probably got stuff to do!", I look at Molten, I noticed he was afraid as much as I was,"Molten? Do you know anything about this?", Molten stayed quiet, until he showed my a photo, I realised what happened while I was gone...

Springtrap POV-   

I admit, I don't wanna do this but, my family...I just wanna be with my family just another chance, but something made me have seconds thoughts, seeing Bryan's strange was really strange and yesterday he got a instant pain in the chest, I will admit, I have nothing to do with this!! I knew I had to go there and investigate myself, I'll be prepared to be everyone's brand new punching Bag.

Bryan's POV-  

I grabbed bandages to heal these wounds, I felt like was gonna throw up, I tried to conceal but I throw up, and...It wasn't puke....It was blood!! I knew this was bad, I couldn't go to the pizzeria when, I'm sick so I got cleaned up grabbed my phone and texted Springbonnie:

"Hey, I can't come to work tomorrow, I 'm really sick." 

"Its Fine, I'll take care of everything, feel better soon, Ned Bear is freaking because he's read your text."

Ned Bear was sweet and kind, I went to bed, my body felt weak, I passed out...

Do you remember what he did to you and your family...?

BOOM!! two chapters in one day, Hey I made a promise, I hope you all like my story so far!!