A Friend or Foe?

SpringBonnie's POV~

We help Bryan to the Starlight Stage, we are freaking out...Why did this happen, Who did this to him? Baby said she had an idea, we all turn to her,"We can call one of his friends and get them to come over and explain, maybe they know something.", We all thought it was great, so I got on the phone with the one friend I could think of...

Justin's POV~

I was just waking up, I got up went to eat breakfast and all of a sudden my phone starts chirping, I sigh and pick up the phone,"Hello....?", I hear a little girl on the other end and muffled voices in the background,"Wait, who are you and how do you know my name and how did you get Bryan's phone?!", I listen...."I'll be there in an hour.", I shove my phone in my pocket get dressed and I started sprinting towards my car, I start driving and In my mind I was like,*Oh God,Oh God!!!*

Baby's POV~

I silently wait, suddenly I hear a car engine, I rush to see a young man with Brown hair and emerald green eyes, looked like he was around 18 years old,"Come this way, if your Justin!!", he follows me, he looked around nervously, I mean, I can't blame him, he sees Bryan unconscious he takes on look and says,"Everyone is gonna kill who ever did this...", I asked him,"How many friends does he have?", Justin says all their names,"Juber...Quinny....Shadow....Blake....Bunny....Cam....Me....Kat...Anthony....Bowie....Katie....Abby....", I stare in amazement,"I alwayed wondered what he did outside of the pizzeria.", Justin's eye started to twitch, he's pretending that it's not, before I could ask...I heard a voice that I never wanted to hear, Justin yelped,"WHO ARE YOU?!", I spin round, we are all facing the least favourite person we all wanted to see right now,"Hello....So....Your Back Daddy."

**I'm sorry for the short chapter...I'll make it up to you...So what do you guys think I should do for the next episode?**