Real Nightmares!

Bryan's POV~

So, this mystery girl had claimed that Henry is her Dad, I... I don't know what to say or think.
We played a few games with her, she was really good, I keep looking at Molten... I don't know why... "AFTON'S THE KILLER!!!", I just hear Bellora scream at the top of her voice, soon me and Charlotte were the only people alive... Springtrap came round the corner, before he could hurt us, Charlotte jumped in front of me, pulled out a gun and shoot him, like a soldier... We decided it was time to go back...

Portal room...

We came out of the portal, Springtrap got his head stuck in the ceiling... again... We pulled him out as soon as we noticed, "This portal doesn't like me.... :-(", we all have a good laugh, I turn around... I just screamed!

Twisted Bonnie's POV~

The boy yelled, alerting the others, everyone screamed, they can see me, they can hear me... "Well... If it isn't the girl, I tried to kill...", Charlotte stepped forward a swung a pipe wrench at me, luckily I managed to get away... "Springtrap... You know what you did to them... You know what you did to their families..."

Baby's POV~

I'm crying at the fact a creepy voice and figure has come to haunt us, I clinging to Springbonnie, Springtrap is shaking, suddenly he yelled at the voice," SHUT YOUR MOUTH, HE DOESN'T NEED TO WHAT HAPPENED!!!! ", I just wonder if my dad is insane...or...he's just doing this to make a fool of himself...

Henry's POV~

We all go into the main area to see if anything else comes in... Nothing... we all sit down and talk, Bryan heads home and Charlotte decided to stay with me... HOW am I going to tell her that Bryan is Sammy... Sammy... Was just a fake name for him, I didn't want her to remember him... not yet at least... I'm not ready to tell her... Anyone that Brayn is my son... only Springtrap, Molten and the other robots know... he can't find out... He won't find out...

Bryan's POV~

I'm making my way home, as I do, I feel like I'm being followed... Someone or something is watching me... I turn my back and start walking, suddenly someone came up behind me and covered my mouth, I fought against it, whoever it was, I needed to protect myself but, they had their hand over my mouth... Due to lack of oxygen, I started to get light-headed... My strength slowly drained...Whoever it was... They had got me good... But, I already knew who it was... he has the gloves...

Jon's POV~

I wait for him, once he was out, I carried him to my place, got him in the basement and tied him to a chair... Finally! Bryan was in captived and was ready to be experimented on, Pennywise limped in, "Great job, now... You know what to do when he wakes up, right?", I nodded, I don't want to to this to my best friend... But I have to my life is more important than his, no one will mis him... Right?

**Jon is asking to be dead, also, I would love to give a shout out to the people who suggested the Nightmares and the twisted ones and how they can come in... Any one with ideas please feel free to share them, also gotta go, I have school, bye guys!! "