Recovering...

Justin's POV~

It been a week since the Incident...Bryan is still not 100 persent...I mean...It's very sad so me and Cam keep the pizzeria going until he is better...But from the way his eyes are slowly losing their light...I feel like we have to do something...FAST!!

Molten's POV~

Afton hasn't made me do anything to Bryan anymore...I'm thankful because he is going through a hard time...I mean...I did kill his sister...BUT IS AN ACCIDENT!!! She was just at the wrong place at the wrong time...I just watch everything from a distance I couldn't bear to tell everyone what happened that day...

I play my song for all the girls and boys
they all seem to like me...
Then this one little girl came up
to me,"Hello."I noticed a bunch of kids
laughing at her, I keep smiling...I mean that was what I was programmed to do...I suddenly black out...She I wake...The little girl was all bloody..her parents...her brother crying...Afton...Looking disappointed...in me...

I shake my head from that memory...it was too painfull to think about...I think her name was...Charlotte...Or was it Charlie? I dunno...All I know is that it was my fault...

Michael Afton's POV~

God...After a week Jon just shakes off Bryan's loss as if it were nothing...Me and him fought, the robots have never seen me that angry...After the yelling, I told him I quit...I packed my stuff and went to work at Bryan's place, I decided it was the best, because it meant I got to see my family again and keep an eye on my father...Making sure he doesn't do anything stupid like reprogramming the robots....

Bryan's POV~

I'm still recovering from the loss...I wonder if its possible to grief for someone you never knew...I haven't seen my friends in..A week...I practice a fake smile but...I know its not me...I never felt like I had lost anything...I just...Can't cope...Everyone is worried...I know...But I feel like its not over....Not yet...I feel like I'm missing something....But Wha?

**Yes this came out sooner than I thought...My clock stopped working and I hope you guys enjoy the story still, I hope it not boring...**