Visitors?

Justin's POV~

We all are trying to think of what do we do with Jon, until we head a crash from the portal room, two girls came in, one looked a human and the other looked like a human but part demon,"There he is Phonix, grab him!!", this Phonix girl grabbed him by the hair, "OW, WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?!"

agrace932's POV~

I bend down and look him in the eye, "Do you know who we are? ~", he glared, "No!", I explained, "We are from another Dimension, but we know all... Like what you did to Bryan!!", he froze... Heh, he scared now, "Take him to Bendy, he has been looking for a new toy. ~", I watch Phonix drag him out, "NO!!!", I hear him Tring to fight Phonix but... I notice everyone was looking at me, "You saw nothing.", I rush back to the portal,"Let's go!!"

Springbonnie's POV~

After those two girls came and took Jon... We have been questioning how they knew who we are and how they knew what they did to Bryan... We don't think much of it... I'm glad they took him away...

Bendy's POV~

"COME HERE JESTER!!!!", THIS was more fun than I thought, those girls know how to get a victim, he screams like a little girl, "COME HERE!!!", "NU!!!!", I wish this happened more often but this is beautiful!!

Molten's POV~

Those girls were amazing, they took away Jon and hopefully he learns his lesson... Me and Bryan are practicing the hand talking thing he is getting better, he still is haunted by the memories... But I know he'll make it out alive... Because... HE HAS FAMILY AND FRIENDS!!!

Kat's POV~

After we closed up, we went out to get ice-cream, it was great, Bryan was still interacting with us, which is good, I feel bad... This was never supposed to happen....Bryan was doing Hand talking with Justin, "Ah... I see...", I smile this... This could be a good thing... I hope...

**Jon wasn't gonna come willing so I had to drag him and I needed help so I got one of my friends Phonix!! Let's hope nothing else happens... I hope... **