The truth at last!

Cam's POV~

Justin is extremely pale, he won't wake up, I panicking, Bryan is trying to calm me down,"Oh..wE BoTh KnEw He WoulD dRaiN EvenTuAllY...", I spin around and I growl..."There stood the right-hand man of HIM..."Jason..."

Jason's POV~

I smile...I knew he would drain all of his strength, I smile..."BeeN A lOnG TimE...Huh?", I hear Bryan curse under his breath..."WATCH YOU TONGUE!", he silently cursed,"AnYwAy, I'm HeRE fOr, THEM!!", pointing at both Justin and Bryan, Cam loaded her gun,"Over my DEAD BODY!!!", I smile at her bravery, Penny was right, she can be a handful,"Well...Do YoU ReLiSe ThAt JuSTin Is NoT fullY Awake...", Before anyone could react, I shove them out of the way and grab Justine,"HAHAHA, ThAt Was easier ThAn I thOught!", I start sprinting back to base...

Springbonnie's POV~

They got him...I remember back at the warehouse...They're going bring out his demon, I tell everyone my theory, we're all freaking out,"We can't let them break out Justin's Demon!", Cam started to sprint after Jason,"CAM!!", she was SPRINTING to get to Justin, I knew how much she loved him, so I took off after her, Molten also followed behind, we see Justin...But it wasn't him...Anarchy had faced us,"Hello...Its been a while since I've been out...Wouldn't you agree?",Cam was in tears, I stood strong,"Listen...Justin, you're not HIM, you are yourself, you love Cam and your friends...Please don't make a mistake you'll end up regretting for the rest of your life!", He rushes at me, but only to met Cam,"Come at me, Demon!", they start sword fighting like crazy, until Anarchy lost his footing and Cam caught him,"I'm not ready to let you go!!", I hear Justin..."Cam....Please....Let Go....", she pulled up Justin his face was white as paper, he looked like he hadn't slept in days..."I-I'm so sorry!", he starts to cry, Cam hugs him,"Shush...Shush...Its no your fault....", I hear a slow clap coming from behind me...

Pennywise's POV~

I expected her to drop him...But her love is stronger than I thought it was, I clap and they all face me,"Quite the show you put on, I'm fairly impressed...", Cam was ready to stab me, but Justin shook his as a sigh of 'Not yet...', I walk around the group,"Hmm...New people...New people...", his eye fall on Molten,"Oh, Molten...Its been a while...last time I saw you was when you were crying over that boy...", I feel his dark aura, I continue to talk..."Hmm...My eyes fall on a photo Molten was clutching, I'll take..THAT!", I swipe it,"HEY!!", Look at the picture,"Oh...Oh,Ha!", I shoved the photo into Bryan's hand..."Do you remember...?"