We need Time!

Justin's POV-

They asked me questions on Bryan's outside of work, I told them about our adventures, our life and his personality, I even told them about our enemy's, they seemed really  impressed with what we've been through, the spaghetti robot,"Its ready...", they show me the way to the portal room, I wish I could take back one moment of that day, as we walk to the portal I feel my stomach I collapsed, my head is pounding I see, William and the others, I feel HIM   trying  to take over, I slowly gain full control over my body,"Justin...?", I blink a couple times to restore my vision,"Sorry...I-I got sick in the stomach....Uh, so the portal!", I can tell their supisoues about that....We look into the darkness of the portal, I've seen worse, the little girl is looking at me...We don't have time! Funtime Foxy, El Chip and William Afton are staying with Bryan in case his condition changes on my side, Baby, Springbonnie, Molten Freddy and Helpy, we did a count down,"3....2....1....GO!!"

Bryan's POV-

All I see is darkness, my vision gets a little brighter, I open my eyes, the lights made my eyes hurt, after a few seconds my vision returns, I pull myself to stand, as I do, Springtrap, Funtime Foxy and El Chip came in, Foxy sighed with relief,"Oh, Good, your awake...", I look around, I feel my arms burn,"W...What happened...?", Springtrap replied,"Well, we have no idea of what is happening to you, we had no choice but to call one of your friends.", I felt like I was dying,"What...Who did you call...?", El Chip replied causally,"Um...I think he  said his name was...um...Justin,", I can't believe Justin came back in town, I feel a rush of dizziness, I sit down, I feel like passing out again, I see Springtrap get a needle and approach me, but I blacked out...

???'s POV- 

I watched that trash rabbit take a sample of that human's blood, I quess that murder has a heart after all, HA!! Justin really is trying to help his good friend, welp, I guess I may need some back up....I wonder If I could get HIM to break free from his grasp...hm....I'll have to have a plan B, but how...? I may need that clowns help after all...

Micheal Afton POV-

I locked up for the night, Jon told me about his visit to Bryan's place, I feel so bad for Bryan and his friends, I had the urge to help them, but I can't tell Jon, he wouldn't be so happy, he is this close of getting in trouble with my father, I excepted him to refuse the deal and fight for his friends....But he choose my dad over his Best Friend....I have to make this right...I could try something Jon kept telling me about....The Rockstar Freddy over at Bryan's Place,he was deactivated because of William, I could go over and fix him, I've fixed something like that before Its gonna be hard to face my family...But, I can tell Bryan's broken all because of that Molten robot....I need to save them, I don't want Bryan to die...I want to have a normal life with no murder or abuse...How could my father do this....? I have to go..."Goodbye Jon...I'm sorry, Its just not right."...I leave with my tools...I knew what I had to do...I just need time, that's all I need...

*OK, this happened after Bryan and Jon uploaded I had to keep to my story because I had no idea, when Bryan would find out...So I hope you enjoy this...Peace out!!**