Chapter 2

'Two possibilities." Aizawa thought. The kid looks like a four or five years old, age of quirk manifestation. 'Either his quirk manifested today, which explain the transparent body, and get lost while wandering; or I was just having a dream.'

"Kid, are you lost?" he softly asked. Aizawa-sensei might be known as a harsh teacher, but Eraserhead knows how to deal with small children, well, he wanted to think he knows.

The boy flinched upon hearing his voice and started to stare at him with teary eyes. 'Great. He scared him.' Aizawa sigh. He kneel down in front of the kid and tried to smile, but then realized he does not have the most reassuring smile, so he just tried to soften his expression. "Don't worry. I'm a hero. I can help you find your parents."

The kid's eyes started to sparkle when Aizawa said 'hero'. "Can you tell me your name?"

"Uhm, uh, I-Izuku," he answered. He blushed while averting his eyes to Aizawa. But whenever he can, he peek at him and blush again. "Well then, Izuku, do you know where your parents are?"

Izuku shook his head. He started to say something when they were interrupted by the ring of the doorbell. When he flinched again, Aizawa can't helped but curse silently. "Stay here, okay? I'll be right back." He waited for him to nod before he went to open the door. He wasn't even surprised when Yamada showed up still wearing his costume.

"Shouta?! Did I woke you up? I'm here to make dinner!" He invited himself in before the other could say anything. Aizawa was ready to stop his friend in going to the kitchen when he noticed a green figure standing next to the loud hero. The child doesn't even looked scared unlike before. It seems like he recognized the newcomer as a hero by the look of the stars of the boy's eyes. But what was confusing was Yamada didn't even noticed him. In fact, he just passed the boy.

"I'm craving for hotpot but then it's SOOOO LONELY TO EAT BY MYSELF! So I decided, why not invite you to eat with me!"

'More like you're inviting yourself to eat with me.' Aizawa wanted to say but there is more important matter right now. He pointed the kid, "This is Izuku. I think he got lost and somehow ended up inside my apartment." He turned to Izuku and talked to him in a low voice, "Izuku, this is Present Mic. He's also a hero and he will also help you to find you're parents."

Izuku nodded but eyes still in Yamada, while the latter was just keep in staring at Aizawa like he his hair turned to rainbow. He then turned to where his friend pointed at and turned back to him. "Shouta, who are you talking to? I can't see anyone here. Does this Izuku have an invisible quirk?"

Aizawa suddenly freeze. "What do you mean you can't see him? I don't think he's invisible, more like transparent. But I can still see him clearly. Look, Izuku, why don't you say 'hi' to Present Mic?"

Izuku blushed but still shyly waved his hand to Yamada, "Uhm, he-hello. I'm Izuku and I think you're hair is really cool! What is your quirk? Is your quirk the reason why your wearing sunglasses? But then your hero name is Present Mic. Mic is something you used tomakeyourvoiceloudersomaybeIamwrongandyourquirkissomethingaboutyourvoiceorwhenyouareholdingamicrophoneormaybe..." He started to murmur and Aizawa can't follow anymore what was the kid saying. "Hey, hey, hey. I know you have a lot of question but try to slow down or we won't understand you," he said. The kid stopped and looked embarrassed.

Aizawa wanted to smile but restrain himself, especially his friend was still watching. When he looked back to Yamada, he freezed again. Yamada still looked confused and scared. "Sho-Shouta? Are you-" he paused, "are you okay?"

By then, Aizawa's hand started feel cold. He knew something was wrong. Very wrong. "Don't tell me you can't hear him as well?" He whispered. It is not impossible to hear the excited voice of Izuku. It was loud and clear. But Yamada shook his head.

'No way.' He looked at Izuku. He was still there. It seems like what Yamada said upset him. He started to cry. He caught the eyes of Aizawa. "Is he really can't see me? Or---or is he ignoring me? Is he mad at me?" Aizawa's heart broke for the child's voice. Izuku was scared. Yamada was scared. And he's starting to get scared when he noticed that Izuku was fading away, slowly, until even his tears in the face disappeared.

Aizawa has no idea what to do. He was sure that Izuku was not just an imagination. He was real. But Yamada can't see, nor hear him. And it makes the child sad. "Shouta? Are you seeing a ghost?"

'Ghost?' He don't believe in ghost. He still wanted to think that it was part of Izuku's quirk, or he's mind is messing up with him. "I think I need to go back to bed." He went back to his bedroom leaving his wary friend in the kitchen. But before he go back to sleep, he texted Tsukauchi to check if there is a child named Izuku living around the area. When the detective replied 'ok', he then lied down and tried to go back to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed. This is my first time writing and I am not fluent in English, so please, bear with me if there are a lot of grammars error. Don't forget to vote and leave some comments! Thank you!

P.S. I love Dadzawa and Izuku, so I might write more fanfics of them in the future. Please, support me. :)