Chapter 5

"Are you hiding something, Shouta?" Yamada asked. They were in the middle of watching the class 2-A in USJ. Ereaserhead, Present Mic and Thirteen divided the class into two teams, Red and Blue. Each of them has a marble that they need to protect while stealing the others from their opposite team. Whoever collects the most will win.

"What do you mean?" Ereaserhead was amazed by how Mirio dominating the enemies. It doesn't even help that he's team with Tamaki. But with Nejiro on the other team, the fight will be interesting. "Next time, we should divide them into three teams," he suggested. Thirteen agreed.

Yamada frowned. "You've been acting strange lately. You were always almost late, not taking your naps and no one can find you every break time!"

"I was surprised you didn't bother to ask Nedzu." Nedzu has the access of all the cctv cameras in the campus.

"I ALMOST DID! But then, it will make me look like a stalker, which I'M NOT!" Yamada whined while the other was still focused on the fight. Mirio and Nejiro were now in the corner of the fountain when something caught Aizawa's eyes.

There was Izuku, watching the class as well. But unlike the teachers, he's too near to the area. "I mean, you might have been napping in a secret place, but then, I also saw you getting food in the cafeteria. Then, there was also the time when I witness you're almost-smile in front of the computer like you read something interesting, but when I peeked, your computer is blank. You're not wearing an earphone so it was impossible of you listening to something funny, like my radio show..."

Aizawa shouldn't be worried. He knows that Izuku won't get hurt. But then, as of now, he only knew that the others can't see him. What if they can touch him like how he can? There were too many mysterious things about the child. Like how he can't eat but he can sleep. He didn't think it was possible, but Izuku was really soundly asleep every night. "...you're sleeping bag, which is a miracle! Shouta! Are you even listening?!"

Suddenly, one of the students lifted a big piece of the cement that was destroyed during the fight and were about to throw it to Tamaki. It won't be a problem because he knew that Tamaki can avoid it. But once he did, Izuku will be the one to received it. Aizawa can't let it happen. He doesn't want to take a risk. Before he knew it, he already used his scarf to catch the rock before it land on the oblivious child.

Everyone was surprised and stopped. They weren't expecting the capturing weapon's appearance during their task. Even Yamada and Thirteen reflects the students' reaction. "E-ereaserhead?" Thirteen stuttered.

Aizawa released it and glanced at the green haired. It seems like he was frighten by what happen and started to tear up. He sighed, "I apologize. Please, continue." He turned to the two heroes, "Excuse me for a second."

He walked away, hoping that the kid will follow. When Izuku noticed Aizawa leaving, he ran to him. They went to the restroom and Aizawa locked the door to make sure that no one will accidentally saw him talking to an air. Izuku was still crying.

Aizawa went down to his level. "You are such a problem child. I told you before not to go near every time we watched hero's fight, didn't I? It was too dangerous."

Izuku wiped his tears with his arms. "I-I'm so-sorry, Ai-Aizawa-san." He sighed again. He just made himself look like a fool awhile ago, and he's sure that Yamada will have a suspicion. But right now, he only wanted to bring Izuku home. He pulled him to his chest and hugged him. "You're fine, kid. But promise me you won't do it again, alright?" Izuku nodded.

They stayed there for few more minutes until Izuku's stopped sobbing. When they return inside the USJ, the activity was already over. 'I'll just check the recording footage later.'

The Red Team won, which is Mirio Team, unsurprisingly. No one asked him a question so far, but he noticed Yamada's dubious look. Izuku was still silently gripping his clothes.

"Sempai, everyone was now getting inside the bus. Are we ready to leave?" Thirteen asked. He made a quick glimpse of all the damages and made a note in his head to inform Cementoss about it. "Yes, let's just evaluate them tomorrow. For now, they were all too tired." Izuku yawned, as if on cue.

After all the classes, Aizawa and Izuku went straight home. "Aizawa-san?"

"Hmm?" He unlocked the door and get inside.

"Can we sleep now?"

Aizawa observed him. "Are you tired?" He nodded. That night, Izuku slept early while Aizawa was left wondering what should he do with the child. He can't stay here forever. If he's dead, shouldn't he needed to move on or something like that? But how?

'I think Izuku's parents will be a good start to search for answers.'

Meanwhile, Azrail was watching them using the underground mirror. He smirked, "Let the fun begin, shall we?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey y'all!

What do you guys think of the new chapter?

Hope you'll like it.

Please don't forget to vote, comment, and follow!

And I would also appreciate it if you could read  my other fanfic: Izuku's Guradians

Thank you!