Chapter 21

It's been a long time since Nedzu remembered what 'desperate' really means to him. No matter how busy he was, tea has always been his companion, but not at this moment. The tea has gone cold and forgotten. He was too busy reading and searching for answers without any sleep. He never felt this desperate that he can't stop. He knew that no matter what he will find, it will give him some answers. The book was an important piece of the puzzle. It revealed how big the picture was and how it might be connected to other pieces.

He received a warning from the government but he ignored it. He can deal with them easily, but that will be for later. "Principal Nedzu, All Might was outside of your office. Would you like me to let him in?" The voice from the intercom said.

"I don't want any interruption right now." He answered while continuing on hacking the government records.

"He said it is important."

"Is he dying?"

"... No."

"Is UA under attack again?"

"No."

"Then, he could wait. And don't disturb me again unless I said so."

He pressed one more key and the documents was revealed on the screen. He read it intensely and memorized all the important details. When his laptop was shut down by the security, he was already done on making his own copy. His phone started to ring nonstop but refused to answer it. Nedzu gathered his thoughts before making a decision.

He reached his other phone that no one really knew he had and dialed a number. "Hello, Aizawa. I need to talk to you. It's about your little ghost."

Shinsou collapsed on his bed. Training with Eraserhead was a dream come true but he never thought it will be this exhausting. He knew that it was his fault for not training his body before. He was too bitter about his quirk being too weak for becoming a hero that he didn't even try to overcome it.

"Your quirk will be very useful on hero work but relying on it will be your downfall. Heroes need more than one trick." Eraserhead stated.

Shinsou looked at the weapons on his front. Aizawa-sensei wanted him to choose a weapon to master. He reached for the scarf-like bandages similar to his trainer. "I choose this, sensei."

Aizawa nodded before he walked towards the forest. Shinsou followed and his torture begins.

That was a week ago. Aizawa-sensei was ruthless but Shinsou can already feel his own improvement. His muscle sore like hell and he is satisfied. "I am miles away from becoming a hero but sensei give me a once in a life time chance. I will not fail." He said to himself with full determination, unaware of a pair of green eyes curiously watching him.

Bakugou was mad. He can't believe he just wasted his time letting someone fix his hair before going to patrol around the area. Beside him was Iida who attentively listening to Best Jeanist words of wisdom. Iida chose Best Jeanist instead of his family's agency. He wanted to broad his experience by being trained by different heroes. As someone who will continue his brother's legacy, experience and knowledge are important.

"Bakugou, are you listening?" Best Jeanist asked him when he noticed the annoyed face of the boy.

"Bakugou! It is disrespectful for a trainee to not listening when a person is discussing an important.." Iida started scolding him but Bakugou cut him off. "SHUT UP FOUR EYES!"