Chapter 13

For Aizawa, everything happened so fast. He remembered seeing Izuku in front of him. The noumu collapsed. All Might came and in a blink of an eye, he was already in front of the door, saved by the said hero. Two of the boss villains disappeared and the others left collapsed. If they were dead or not, he does not have any energy to think the answer.

He remembered Bakugou on his side, muttering something with tears in his eyes. Why? He has no idea. All he wanted is to find Izuku again. But his body wouldn't listen to his mind. And before he could curse, everything went black.

Tsukauchi was bothered. Majority of the villains who attacked the USJ were captured and all of the students were safe. Aizawa and Thirteen were injured but alive. In just a few days, he knew they will be fine. Unlike to the fifteen villains who died with unknown cause.

According to few of the students, the villains were acting as if they were in great pain before All Might came. Even the unspecified creature they found was shrieking before it died. But no one in the students has the quirk who could cause it. Toshinori told him that he wasn't able to fight anyone since all the villains were down and two were able to escaped before he could even put Aizawa into safety. But one particular student who Tsukauchi can't get an information of. Bakugou Katsuki. The boy blocked himself to the world. It might be due to trauma but somehow, the detective guts was telling him that Bakugou knew something. That whatever it was, it made the student stare at nowhere with dried tears on his face. He won't respond to anyone. The only thing they could do was let Recovery Girl check him and bring him home to rest.

"Mr. Principal, if you wouldn't mind I would like to investigate every nook and cranny of this campus." Tsukauchi asked for permission to Nedzu. The other teachers came before the police. They kept the students into safety but there was really nothing for them to do. Even the villains from different area experienced the 'great pain' which immobilized them to fight.

"Oh, yes, of course!" Nedzu cheerfully answered. "I realized the police are often buffeted by less than civil remarks these days, but we recognize their jurisdiction over these matters is higher than ours! When it comes to investigations, that is your field of expertise! Please, by all means conduct yourselves as usual!" Tsukauchi nodded before he proceed to the investigation.

'Maybe, Eraserhead could give me the information of what really happened. I should talk to him tomorrow.' He thought.

Shigaraki Tomura was furious. When they arrived to the hideout, the pain was gone. But it didn't ease up his mood. "There was a cheater, Sensei! Even noumu lost before All Might came! A cheater! I'll kill him! I'LL KILL HIM!"

"What do you mean the noumu lost? Wasn't in the plan to let the noumu fight All Might from the start?" A static voice said from the monitor.

"Yes, but unfortunately, All Might was late. He wasn't there when we came." Kurogiri explained.

"Then, who fought the noumu?"

"We don't know."

"Has the noumu's body not been retrieved?" Another voice from the monitor was heard.

"I'm afraid I do not have a time when All Might finally showed up. The others were already down as well as the noumu. If we stayed there for another second, All Might would beat us."

"Even though I went as far as loading him up with power to rival All Might's. Oh well, can't be helped. What a shame." Sensei wasn't sound disappointed. In fact, Kurogiri would even think he was curious.

"There's no use crying over it. After all, it's not as though today was entirely in vain." Sensei continued. "Let's take all the time we need. Remember, we can't move freely. That's why a symbol like you is necessary. Shigaraki Tomura, next time you must show the world the true horror of your existence!"

But the young man was not listening. His mind was occupied by the glowing eyes he saw. 'Next time, I will definitely kill you! I won't let you stop my plan to kill the symbol of peace! You and All Might will suffer in my hands!'

Azrail cannot help but laugh. Finally, his plan really started. He made fun of the anger of a young man from experiencing lost. And as much as he was disappointed for lack of interest All for One showed, he won't be bothered by it.

"Soon, he will experience his mistake of underestimating my little pet. But for now, Spinel should make sure to do his part. The boy lost more energy than before."

He raised his hand to touch the mirror in front of him. "I should give him congratulation gift. I wasn't expecting him to use the Flame of Death earlier than what I am intended him to. My little Izuku was really the perfect soul. What a marvelous day!" He chuckled. "Oh well, let's check the first soul the flame collected."

Aizawa slowly opened his eyes. He knew that he's in the hospital room. He was wrapped with bandages from head to toes. But he can still move. Or at least that's what he wanted to believe.

"Izuku." He whispered. He wanted to see the child. He shouldn't be worried but he still wanted to make sure the boy was safe.

"Was he with you yesterday?" Aizawa was startled. He looked on his left to see the detective sitting on the chair. "It's already morning if you were wondering."

"How was the students?" He asked. Tsukauchi stood up and walked forward. "They are all safe and sound. Luckily, no one was injured other than you and Thirteen. Thirteen is in the next room. The operation was a success. No need to worry."

Aizawa nodded before Tsukauchi continued. "I need your testimony of yesterday's attack. Do you think you could talk now?" He nodded again.

Aizawa told him everything. All he knew and he witnessed. He even told him what happened to Izuku and his theory that the ghost might be the cause of all the reaction of the villains and the noumu. Tsukauchi never thought about that but now it was making sense.

"I wonder if he was conscious enough to know that he was using whatever power within him. And if it was his intention to kill or just to save you."

Aizawa was shocked. "Kill?" Tsukauchi nodded. He told the pro-hero the whole report. If it was really Izuku who caused it, then it was the ghost who killed the villains. Aizawa didn't know what to feel. He never thought Izuku could be dangerous. But in spite of it, he can't feel any fear to the boy. His desire to see him was now greater than before.

"I should tell you to be careful from now on. But somehow I know that Izuku reacted after seeing you hurting. He might just wanted to save you. At least, that's what I believe." Aizawa didn't respond. "I will continue the investigation but with the involvement of a ghost, I need to tamper the report, for now. Maybe I should linked this with the case of Midoriya family. And as of for you, you should rest."

Aizawa sit up painfully. He knew Recovery Girl will scold him but he doesn't care. "Can you bring me home with your car? And no, I am not going to stay here any longer. I need to go home. Now."

When he opened the door, he was already expecting to see the child on the sofa. And just like before, Shoya was with him. This gave him a relief. Now he knows. No matter what happen, if the child suddenly disappeared, all he needed to do was to check his home.

He sat beside the sleeping ghost, petting the untamed green hair. "You are really a problem child, huh." Aizawa lips formed a small smile. He made a decision. Dangerous or not, he will do anything to stay with his boy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

I know. It was another late update. Sorry. This was unedited so please bear with the wrong spelling and such.

But don't worry, I won't abandon this. So, I hope you will keep on supporting.

Thank you for making it in #7 Dadzawa!

You guys are the best!

Please, don't forget to vote, comment and follow!

Have a nice day!