Chapter 12

Since the death of Deku, Bakugou Katsuki's world changed. He was not like before. He doesn't feel like he's on the top of the world anymore. Heroes. They didn't saved Deku. And the stupid quirkless died. In front of him. In front of the heroes. Even All Might failed him. Useless heroes.

He knew that if Deku was not there, Katsuki was the one who died. His proud mind does not want to admit it, but deep in his heart, he knew. He was saved by Deku in exhange of his own life.

Katsuki didn't cry. When his mother cried on his shoulder, he remained silent. No, it was not right. It was not him who was silent the entire time. It was the surroundings. He can't hear anything. He can't feel anything. And it took him until the day of the funeral for him to recover from his shock. But still, he can't cry.

All Might told him his biggest secret and offered him to be his successor. But he declined. He cannot accept anything from a useless hero who failed to save Deku. And he definitely cannot accept a gift like it was saying 'this is your price for failing as well'. No. He will never accept it.

Deku wanted him to be a hero. Deku looked up on him. Deku still believed he will be the greatest hero even though he hurt the green haired boy. Deku's beliefs died with him. The only remained was the memory of a promise. A promise that he will be a hero, the greatest hero in the world. He will even beat All Might. And that promise, no matter what, he will keep it alive. Even though in his heart, he was no hero. He never act like a hero. And it was the worst wake up call for him.

He was mad. Mad to the world, to the heroes, to the villains, to All Might, to everyone, to Deku. And to himself. He was the reason why Deku died. And no matter what his parents and everyone said, he caused Deku's death. He killed Deku. And for the first time, he learned the meaning guilty.

Katsuki knew that the guilt will never disappear. He will hold the feelings until it was his turn to die. But no matter what, he will keep his promise to Deku. He will be a hero, not for himself, but for Deku. He will save people. He will be the greatest. And he'll do everything for Deku. That's his only goal.

That's why, he enrolled to UA. He passed the test. He kept his spot in the class on the first day. He fought hard on the first class with All Might. And now, he refused to be beaten up by the weak villains who attacked his school, with or without the help of shitty-hair. He even saved two of his classmates, the extras, from the flood zone. He knew that the shitty nerd will do it if he was on his place. And now, he will beat the f***ing annoying warp gate.

But then, everything was in chaos. The villains were screaming in pain. Their teacher was beaten up and there's a big thing beside it, screaming as well. And at the center of all the chaos was a small child with green hair, floating in the air. Katsuki wasn't sure if he was dreaming or it was only a hallucination. But there's one thing that came on his mind: Deku.

And for the very first time, for the f***ing first time, a tear fell from his eye.

Shigaraki Tomura wasn't sure what was happening. One minute the noumu was beating Ereaserhead. Then the next minute, all the villains were screaming.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

"What is happening?!" He shouted but no one answered. Even the noumu started to shriek. "Noumu!"

Shigaraki scratched his neck. Someone was causing this. Someone was cheating. He needs to kill the cheater. He won't let anyone ruin his plan. But then, he felt it.

He grabbed his chest and screamed. It feels like his heart was being pulled out. "AAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" He wanted it to stop. He tried to look around to find who was behind it. But he was too in pain to focus. Then, there was glimpse of two eyes glowing. He can't see anything other than the eyes. "I'LL KILL YOU!!!" He shouted to it.

Aizawa senses returned when the scream started.  He tried to stand up but he failed. 'The students! I need to protect them.' He tried to see what was happening but at the very moment he looked up, it was Izuku who caught his eyes.

The pro-heroes eyes were widen when he saw the child. Izuku's eyes were glowing and he was floating few inches from the floor. It was the same thing happened during the Entrance Exam. Izuku was staring to the handy villain.

"Izuku!" He called him, but it seems like it went unnoticed. "IZUKU!" Izuku turned around but not to look at him, instead he stared at the big monster who the villain named noumu.

Kurogiri should report that a student escaped. Once the heroes came, it will be a game over. But when he went to Shigaraki, he was screaming. "Shigaraki!"

The noumu was screaming as well. The exposed brain was bleeding. He witnessed how a black flame appeared around the noumu. But the flame was not burning anything. It was just there. Then, the noumu collapsed.

"Impossible." Kurogiri wasn't sure if the noumu died. The black flame disappeared in just a second without a trace. If it was caused by someone's quirk, then they need to leave. He turned to Shigaraki who was still screaming. But before he could open his mouth, a loud sound was heard from the entrance door of USJ.

"All Might." Kurogiri whispered. This is not good. The noumu was down. And he wasn't sure what was happening to Shigaraki. They really need to get out. He immediately wrap the child-like with his mist and they left before the no.1 hero finished his sentence.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

I'm sorry for late update. To make it up to you, I decided to post two chapters. Hope you guys will like it.

Please, don't forget to vote, comment and follow!

Thank you!