Chapter 11

All Might knew that his time is ticking. He needs to make a decision, sooner than later. But he was still undecided in spite of meeting the recommended student of Nedzu and his former side-kick. Togata Mirio was a fine student. It was true that his good natured personality and optimistic attitude made him a perfect fit as his successor. And with his quirk combining with the OFA, it will be really powerful.

It was not like he doesn't like the boy, but somehow, his gut was telling him it was not the right time yet. But time is essential, and he is running out of it. What is he going to do?

If there's one thing that Aizawa likes about expelling a student from 1-A, that was it gave him less headache. But then, there was time that the principal would like him to fill out the open spot, which is a troublesome. Good thing is that he can wait until the Sports Festival event. For now, he needs to test their capabilities as a hero.

He watched the 1-A's first class with All Might. It went well although he was not contented with the other students' performances. This was not the 'Plus Ultra' he was expecting for them. All Might was too careless on guiding them but it was a good chance to push themselves to their own limit.

Aizawa sighed. Today was too tiring as well. First, the media was bothering the UA for scooping new information about All Might teaching career. It was not like the Symbol of Peace was a good teacher to begin with. Then, 1-A was too chaotic on choosing their class representatives. Although at the end, Iida and Yaoyorozu received more than one votes. And last but the most troublesome, was how the media entered the UA premises. Nedzu believed that someone who was not part of the media was the one who destroyed the gate. Whether it has a meaning behind it or not, no one knows yet.

For now, he talked to Thirteen and All Might about their activity tomorrow. USJ was one of the proud facilities of UA. In all honesty, All Might was not needed. He was only included to observe for his future teaching skills (if there's really a hope for that). Rescue is the most important job of a pro-hero. That's why the earliest for them to learn, the better.

"Aizawa-san! Shoya needs food!" Izuku reminded him. The cat was a picky eater. Most of the time, he won't eat his food if it's the same brand he ate yesterday, or the day before. He also throws away a cheap cat food. And every time he did that, he has this smug look while staring at him. For a stray cat, Shoya was a spoiled one. Aizawa can't help to feel that hell of a cat was making him his slave. Now, Aizawa needs to buy three fu**ing expensive different brands of cat food for the king.

"Aizawa-san?" Izuku pulled his sleeve. Aizawa sighed. Well, its not like he have a choice. He has now an idea of parents suffering for having a spoiled child. Not that Izuku was spoiled. And not that he admits being a parent for the ghost. The kid just really loved the cat. And coincidentally, he likes cats. What can he do about it?

"Sh**!" Aizawa cursed. This is a disaster. Villains attack the USJ and the students were scattered. The group introduced themselves as League of Villains with the goal of killing the Symbol of Peace. Aizawa wasn't sure if he should be thankful or not that All Might wasn't here. If only the idiot didn't use his three hours limit, he'll still be here and helped to protect the students.

He was fighting for awhile now and majority of the villains were down. "Now, the last boss." He ran to the man with a hand on his face. He tried to use the capture weapon while activating his quirk but the villain grabbed it. So, he elbowed him hard on the stomach. Unfortunately, it was not enough. The handy guy hold his other elbow.

"You keep jumping around so it's hard to tell," the villain said with his raspy voice. "But there are moments your hair fall over you eyes." Aizawa blinked and instantly he can feel pain on his elbow where the villain holding with his hand. 'He is using his quirk on me.'

"It's whenever you complete one action. And the interval is getting shorter and shorter." The pain was getting intense. "Don't bite off more than you can chew, Eraserhead!" He punched the villain on the face and backed off.

'My elbow's broken!' Other villains used this opportunity to attack him but he dodged them. This was getting harder and harder. Even though he can still use his capture weapon, the injury made him moved slower.

"Isn't your actual specialty short-length sneak attacks? So, why did you jumped into open battle like this? To give your students some measure of peace of mind?" Aizawa can hear handy was keep on talking. "You're so cool, so cool you are. By the way, I'm not the last boss."

As if on cue, the large monster-like with brain exposed appeared on Aizawa's left. In an instant, he was gabbed on the face and was slammed on the floor.

Izuku can feel it. Pain. Pain. But it was not him. Someone is on pain. He hates it. He cannot feel it physically, but his mind knew how painful it was.

Who? Who is in pain?

I don't like it!

Make it stop! Please!

Stop! Stop! Stop!

Then, an image of Aizawa-san appeared on his mind. And in an instant, he was now in front of the man.

"Aizawa-san?" He whispered. Aizawa-san can't hear him. There's a monster above him and it keeps on beating Aizawa-san.

Izuku was scared. Aizawa-san was hurt. He wanted it to stop. He wanted to save Aizawa-san. He don't like Aizawa-san hurt. He hates the monster. Hates it. Stop it. Hate. Stop.

"No. Stop. Stop it. Stop it! STOP IT!" He cried. Unknowingly, his eyes glow.