Chapter 15

"What you are telling me is that Midoriya Izuku, a middle-schooled student who died last year from a villain attack, was turned to a 5 years old ghost and has been haunting you for a reason you don't know? Is that correct?" Nedzu asked him. Aizawa nodded. "And that the same ghost was the one who ruined the robots during Entrance Exam and the caused of the death of fifteen of the villains who attacked the USJ? Anything I am missing?"

"Well, you and I can see him but the others can't." Aizawa highlighted. 'And Izuku likes following you and play with your ears.' He silently added to himself.

"Interesting." Aizawa was unease with the obvious gleam in the eyes of Nedzu. "And Detective Tsukauchi knew about this?"

"He is also investigating the case of the Midoriya family. The kid's parents died at the same day of his death with unknown caused."

"Really interesting." Nedzu can feel that this will be one of the puzzles he will surely wanted to solve. A dead child following the underground pro-hero he's not related to; a quirkless boy who gained powerful quirk with his spiritual form; was the same kid who All Might regretted to save and wanted to be his successor of One for All.

"He also has the inability to remember any event involving his power. And when I found him, all he knew was his name and age." Aizawa added.

"I see," Nedzu thought of something for a moment before he continued. "Well, I think you are already late for your class. You should go. We could talk about this some other time."

Aizawa nodded and was ready to leave but stopped to ask, "What are you planning to do?"

"Nothing that will need for you to worry."

"That does not sound reassuring."

Nedzu smiled at him. "You should know by now, Aizawa-sensei, that I love mysteries." Aizawa frowned but knew the hybrid principal will refuse to reveal what's on his mind.

Once he left, Nedzu reached for his phone and dialed a number. "Hello? This is Nedzu from UA. Can you direct me to Chief Tsurugamae?"

Bakugou and Kirishima was on their way to the cafeteria when they heard the thunderous voice of the Symbol of Peace. "I AM HERE!"

"HAH?!" Bakugou glared at him that made All Might flinched but tried to cover it. "What do you want?!"

"L-Lunch? W-With me?"

'He looked embarrassed.' Kirishima thought.

An image of a green-haired boy in USJ appeared on Bakugou's mind. The truth was he wanted to talked to All Might and ask if he saw the child too. He wanted an assurance that Deku was not just a hallucination, that he was not losing his mind. But instead, he rejected the pro-hero.

"Why would I eat lunch with you?! Go eat by yourself!" Then, he walked away. Kirishima tried to apologized to All Might in his friend's behalf before following the short-tempered boy.

All Might watched them go before leaving. He heard about the possibility that Bakugou-shounen was traumatized with the USJ attack. He just wanted to make sure the student was fine, that's all. But it seems that he was not forgiven yet and so, he can't approach him without the blonde student exploding with anger.

"Dude, I didn't know that you are close with All Might. That's so manly!" Kirishima exclaimed. They were now in cafeteria and on the line to buy lunch. Bakugou rolled his eyes but didn't answer. Kirishima was still talking while Bakugou was ignoring him. Unknown to them, the youngest son of Endeavor was listening to Kirishima's one sided conversation.

Aizawa was uncomfortable. Really uncomfortable. He was now in his usual spot on the rooftop with the problem child. Izuku decided that tailing Aizawa-san for the whole day was not enough. He wanted to make sure his favorite person was safe by clinging on his right leg.

The kid was weightless, but Aizawa can still feel him, meaning it still bothered him every time he walks, sit or even just stand.

He sighed, "Kid, you need to let me go." Izuku shook his head and tighten his grip to Aizawa's pants. "Don't wanna."

"Why?" Izuku shrugged as an answer. Aizawa frowned. There were so many things on his mind that gave him a headache. Nedzu, Izuku, Sports Festival, Izuku again. Truth to be told, he was worried about Nedzu finding out about the kid.

The principal told him that he can't see Izuku clearly, just body shape. He can't also hear him. And they haven't check it yet if he could touch the child. Aizawa was hoping that Nedzu won't get an idea of testing Izuku's quirk or all his abilities as a ghost. Not only he's afraid of the principal showing his sadistic side, but he's also concern that it might trigger Izuku's memory, including of his own death and unconsciously killing the villains. The child does need to remember those.

He looked down on Izuku. The boy was already acting like this with just recalling how the noumu beat Aizawa, what more if all those traumatic memories come back to the child's mind? How would it affect the boy? He does not want to know.

Aizawa sighed, "If you really want to cling on me, at least cling on my back. It will be less awkward for me."

Izuku's eyes widen in realization. He immediately climbed his way to Aizawa's back and hugged him like a koala. "Izuku will protect Aizawa-san," the boy suddenly said. Aizawa grinned.

"Really?" Izuku nodded.

"But I'm the hero here kid, and you're the civilian."

Izuku thought about it for a second before he declared, "I'll be a hero too!"

'You already are, when you saved me and my students from the noumu,' Aizawa wanted to say. Instead, he reached Izuku on his back and ruffled his green hair. "Aizawa-san, when we get home, can we watch Doraemon?"

Azrail was watching a particular Hero-Killer. In spite of his concrete plan for the League of Villains, he was still unsure of this vigilante.

"Now, what should I do with you?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Hey guys!

I want to ask for your vote if you want to let Stain live or die?

His life will be on your hands. Just leave a comment below! :)

Thank you!

Please, don't forget to vote and follow.

Have a nice day!

P.S. Izuku in this fanfic is a big fan of Doraemon. ^.^