Chapter 18

Aizawa was holding the application form of Shinsou Hitoshi. He was the only one from General Department who reached the final event of the Sports Festival. Although he lost in the second round to Todoroki, Aizawa can still see the potential of the student. Which will be the reason to give him the one empty spot in his class.

"IT'S FINALLY THE LAST BATTLE! THE BEST OF UA CLASS 1 WILL BE DECIDED RIGHT HERE!" Yamada announced. "THE FINALS! TODOROKI VS BAKUGOU! READY!"

Aizawa returned his attention to the studio when he noticed a fluffy green haired trying to climb on his lap. Izuku returned like he didn't left at all. And as much as Aizawa wanted to ask him where he went, he just sighed the relief he felt. Izuku rested his head on Aizawa's chest. He was tired and sleepy, so he let him take his nap.

The fight between Bakugou and Todoroki already started. His two powerful students who has the greatest desire to be on top. It was an intense round and no one could take away their eyes from them.

Bakugou was mad. Not only mad, he was furious. He will not accept that someone was holding back on him. It was a big hit on his ego. The half 'n half bastard was looking down on him and he wanted to let him know that it was the biggest mistake of his life.

"HOW LONG ARE YOU GONNA KEEP FOOLING AROUND?! I'LL KILL YOU!" Bakugou shouted on Todoroki. "THERE'S NO MEANING TO BEATING A HALF-ASSED GUY WHO DON'T WANT TO USE HIS FULL POWER! DON'T STAND IN FRONT OF ME IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE WILL TO FIGHT ANYMORE!"

"I will never use his power!" Todoroki answered him.

"WHAT THE F*** WITH HIS POWER?! DID THE BASTARD FATHER OF YOURS CONTROL YOUR LEFT?!" He said, ignoring the gasp from the audience for cursing the No. 2 hero. "PUT THIS IN THE THICK HEAD OF YOURS! IT'S YOUR POWER, BASTARD! NOT THAT TRASH GARBAGE! SO, DON'T GIVE ME THAT SHITTY SORRY ASS EXCUSE! I'LL KILL YOU!"

Something flicked on the eyes of Todoroki and in an instant, his fire was released. Bakugou grinned. At last! He could beat that father-issue f***er.

"SHOUTO! It looks like you have finally accepted my power! Excellent!" Endeavour's voice was heard. "You carry my blood and will surpass me someday! And you will fulfill my ambition!"

"Endeavour suddenly gives some encouragement? He sounds like a doting parent, huh." Present Mic commented.

Both Bakugou and Todoroki ignored it. They were both grinning. With all their strength, they fight for victory.

Bakugou started his one ultimate attack that he never tried before, the Schneider Bomb. While Todoroki's flame was getting bigger. Unfortunately, Midnight and Cementoss believed that both attack might kill the students and decided to interfere.

Cementoss build a barrier in the middle, between the two contestants. An explosion was erupted. But due to the tornado made by Bakugou, Todoroki was thrown out of the bounds, which made the spiky haired boy to be the only one who stayed on the arena.

When Bakugou realized the interference made, his anger filled him up. "No." He stood up and ran to Todoroki, who was unconscious at the moment, and grabbed his shirt. "Hey! You! Wake up! This kind of..." He was cut off when an aroma was released from Midnight.

'F***ing stupid teachers!' Bakugou's last thought before he went to sleep. Midnight announced Bakugou as the winner.

During the award ceremony, Izuku woke up. He rubbed his eyes and waited for his vision to clear up. He was still on Aizawa-san's lap. When he gazed on the stage, he saw three students receiving their medals from the hero he always sees inside the school. The one who could transfer from very thin man into very muscular one.

Izuku giggled when he saw the blonde-haired guy was restrained and chained to the podium with a face mask. He looks mad. But instead to be scared, Izuku found it funny.

"Aizawa-san! The winner was mad." He giggled again. Aizawa smiled at him but it can't be seen due to his bandages. At last, the Sports Festival was done.

Iida Tenya stayed on his brother's side. He was now in Hosu General Hospital. Awhile ago, he received a call from his mother, informing him about Tensei's condition. The surgery was over when he arrived but his brother was still unconscious due to the anesthesia.

He noticed a finger of Tensei moved, and in just a minute, his eyes slowly opened. "Brother."

"Tenya." Tensei acknowledge him. He tried to look around to see if their parents were around, but other than Tenya, there's no one.

"I heard about what happen. About your fight with the Hero Killer. He was already captured, brother. That is why all you needed to do was to rest and get well."

Tensei smiled at his little brother. As always, he was too tense for his own good. He has no idea how the villain was captured, but he was relieved for it. Unlike to what they believe, he knew the effect to his body and career of his fight with Stain. And as much as it saddened him, he can still feel the peacefulness in his heart and mind. Maybe, it was because of what the tiny voice said.

"Tenya, I need to tell you something."

"What is it?"

"I have absolutely no feeling in my legs." He revealed. This stunned the youngest Iida. "No... it can't be."

"This is probably the end for the hero Ingenium."

"No, you can't! You have so many more people to guide, brother! I can't stand it!" Tensei reached for his brother's hand and gently squeezed it.

"That's why I wanted you to take the name for me. Be the next Ingenium, the Turbo Hero. If anyone can do it, I know it will be you."

Tenya shook his head. He cannot accept this. This was the fault of the Hero Killer. He caused the suffering of his brother and ended his career. Tensei, with his clear mind, saw through his brother.

"Tenya, listen to me." He squeezed his hand harder to catch the attention of his youngest brother. "The Hero Killer accused me of being a fake hero."

"But that is not true!"

Tensei face soften up. "Before I was brought here in the hospital, someone told me that Stain was wrong. That I am a real hero. And that's enough for me."

Tenya was confused. "I don't understand, brother. Why?"

"Because it means that Ingenium was a real hero. And even if I am not Ingenium anymore, he will keep on being a real one, with your help." He paused. "Be a real hero, Tenya. A hero who will save people because it was the right thing to do. A hero who will inspire the others. A hero who knows how to forgive and will not dwell on his resentment. A hero who prizes the rules and guides the people."

He stared on Tenya's eyes, "Be a cool hero that you admired and looked up to."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Sorry for super duper late update! I've been so busy with school and work. But good news is I finally got a new laptop!

I didn't edit this yet so I apologize if there's some wrong spelling or grammatically errors. I'll try to edit it after I update my other fanfic, which will be next week if I could.

Thank you for keep on supporting this fanfic.

Please, don't forget to leave a comment and follow.

Have a great day!