Chapter 17

Todoroki was staring at Bakugou, who returned the gaze with annoyance.

"What do you want?! Speak before I blast you to pieces!"

"During the cavalry battle, you made me broke my own pledge."

"Huh?! Stop speaking nonsense! Spill out what you wanted to say!" Bakugou was getting impatient. He was still mad of his lose, and his desire for revenge was making him hard to stop himself in beating up half 'n half at this moment.

"Are you All Might's illegitimate child, or what?" Todoroki asked with his poker face. A vein popped on Bakugou's head.

"SAY THAT AGAIN BASTARD OR I'LL BEAT YOU UP!"

Todoroki took the reaction as denial. "All Might has eyes on you and it seems like you have a connection that you can't talk about, whatever that might be."

Another vein popped on Bakugou but Todoroki continued, "My father is Endeavor. He's been the no.1 hero forever now. If you're connected to the no.1 hero, then that means I need to win all the more."

Bakugou's red eyes looked at him with full of intense. Todoroki ignored it. "My old man will do anything to advance his position but it was never enough to outpace a legend like All Might, who was unmovable mite on his eyes. And because he knew he could never hack it by his own power, he devised a plan."

He waited for a reaction from the blond, but all he got was a raised of an eyebrow. "Do I look like I care? I don't want to hear any of your shit." Bakugou was ready to leave but stopped when he heard Todoroki's next words.

"The reason I'm aiming to beat you is as a personal triumph. I won't use my shitty old man's quirk, or rather," his eyes were staring on Bakugou's back. "I'll become no.1 without needing to. This is my total disavowal of him."

Bakugou turned and gritted his teeth. His red eyes show anger. "Come on and try, bastard!" Then, he left. He won't accept it. He will not win against a person who was holding back his all power. Becoming no.1 means being the best. And that's what his goal.

The final round started. It will be a tournament. Aizawa woke up from his nap. He checked on Izuku on his lap but he wasn't there. This brings him to panic.

"Ereaserhead, are you okay?"

Aizawa nodded, trying to calm himself. He looked around but Izuku was nowhere to find. Aizawa get his phone to message on Nedzu, informing him that Izuku was missing. Nedzu replied immediately.

'Do not worry. I'm sure nothing will happen to Midoriya-kun. Just stay there and continue your job.'

This made Aizawa mad. He badly wanted to shout at Nedzu right now, but that will be irrational. Logically, nothing bad could really happen to Izuku, but that doesn't mean he won't get worried. But he can't do anything. Aizawa was hoping that the problem child just decided to go home and rest with Shoya, or better, return to him as soon as possible.

Izuku has no idea where he was. He remembered sleeping with Aizawa-san. The next thing he knows, he's surrounded with buildings. He walked around until he arrived in a narrow street. Someone was there. No, there's two of them.

A hero fight!

He ran towards them to watch. One person was wearing an armor suit that made him looked like a robot. While the other was wearing a red head band and a white dirty mask. He's holding a sword-like weapon.