Chapter 19

Spinel loves being a cat. Although he missed his favorite past time back then, which was chasing the dark souls from hell, biting them and make sure to hear their scream of pain and suffering, being a cat was not really that bad. He sleeps whenever he wants, they gave him food which was called "cat food" (but if he has a chance, he 'taste' some of the human foods), and if he doesn't want it, he could just throw it away. He also like watching the black-haired human cleaning all his mess. See? He can still torture someone here. Too bad Azrail-sama said no hurting the human, or else he will be kicked out. But a few scratches from his claws wasn't really that painful, right? Spinel was sure the human can survive. But the best thing about his new job was having a pure soul around.

Spinel never encounter a pure soul in hell because Gaizka-sama said they don't belong there. That's why when he finally met one, he never thought he will be attracted on its lightness. Pure soul was like a catnip to a cat, but better. He never felt so peaceful without getting bored before. Whenever the child used the power given to him, Spinel will give him his very own energy to maintain the child's existence on the land of the mortals. It was fascinating to watch how Spinel's red spiritual energy turned to pure white energy while circulating on Izuku's soul. Not to mention the pleasant feeling of being petted or cuddled while it happens. That's why, in spite of the hateful name given to him, Spinel doesn't mind being Shoya for awhile. As long as they don't make him visit the human wearing a white coat to poke him with sharp things, because that was not fun at all. (Well, he could ask Azrail-sama for the soul of that human as a present once Spinel was done on his mission.)

Shigaraki was mad. Sensei's plan to recruit a potential ally, the Hero Killer, was a failure. Why? Because the stupid villain was captured! But that does not really what made Shigaraki darken his mood. It was because no one from the Sports Festival shows a quirk that made their eyes glow while giving pain to the enemy. He has no lead! No lead of who was the one who ruined their attack in USJ!

"Shigaraki, you should calm down." Kurogiri said.

"Shut up." Shigaraki scratched his neck. He wanted to destroy something but Sensei will not be happy if he'll destroy the bar. "I need to kill him."

"We need to conduct a plan before we make move against All Might. But before that, we need to recruit more people."

"No. I will kill him first before I'll kill All Might." Shigaraki insisted. Kurogiri observed the child-like in front of him. He wasn't sure if Shigaraki's obsession to the mysterious person from USJ attack will not be a problem on their goal to bring down the Symbol of Peace. They even searched all the possible pro-hero that works behind the spotlight but no one fit the description. They watched the Sports Festival to know if it's one of the students but nothing. 'Even All for One is interested on that person,' Kurogiri thought. 'We need to eliminate that person as soon as possible. That's the only way to make Shigaraki focus on killing All Might again.'

Aizawa was walking in the dark. He doesn't know where he was but he just kept on walking. He can hear his own footsteps and nothing more. He tried to look around but it's totally dark. Until suddenly, he heard someone crying. The instinct to help as pro-hero was triggered and run to where the sound came from, faster as he could.

"D-don't leave me. P-please." A voice of a child. When Aizawa finally got a glimpse of who is it, he was surprised. "IZUKU!"

He immediately went to Izuku and hugged the boy. "It's okay. I'm here. You're okay," he whispered. Izuku shook his head. "Y-you'll leave m-me."

"No, no, no. I won't. I won't leave you. Don't be scared." Aizawa pat the boy's back, trying to comfort him.

"Of course, you will."

A deep voice from his back made Aizawa suddenly turned and position his stance to defend. There he saw a man wearing a black coat. His face was covered by the hood and Aizawa can't stop the creepy feeling shouting on him. This man, whoever it is, he's dangerous. "Who are you?"

"It was a pleasure to meet you, Aizawa-san," he said ignoring Aizawa's question.

"I wish I could say the same to you." Aizawa stepped backward while he tightened his hold to Izuku. "Who are you?"

"I'm afraid my name is not relevant at this point. But what I will tell you is something you wanted to know." Aizawa narrowed his eyes. "I can decide that for myself after you answer my question."

The man shook his head. "You don't really have a say on this matter. The child on your arms does not belong on your world, you know that, don't you?"

Aizawa freezed. The man continued, "He died before his time. It wasn't necessary, really. But I need to cut the cycle through that child."

"Cycle?" Aizawa asked.

"Yes. You see, I made a powerful gift that can either destroy the world or save it and  I gave it to a human. Unfortunately, it caused for the destiny of world's destruction. And so, my brother prevented it by making another gift to oppose on the gift I made. It gave your world another possible destiny." He paused. Aizawa wasn't sure what was he hearing, 'Power. Does he mean a quirk?'. He kept on listening while making sure Izuku is safe. "Two gifts will be passed down to another generation and fight each other. Two gifts that will cause war and senseless death of humans. As long as they exist, the destiny of the world will be unclear. Which is why, they should be destroy."

The man walked two steps forward to Aizawa. Aizawa tried to back out, but he found himself freezing again. He can't move a muscle. He tried to activate his quirk but it didn't work. Whatever this man doing, his quirk was useless to him. "There's a boy who was destined to receive the gift my brother made and destroy the gift I made to bring peace for decades. Unfortunately, after a few more generation, that same gift he had will create greediness and another war from the people who will inherit it. Not until another gift be made against it, the world will be in chaos. So, you see, if we wanted to save your world, the cycle must be repeated, all over again."

Aizawa gritted his teeth. He can't believe whatever this man saying, but if it's the truth, then there's something he was sure about. "It was you who caused all of it."

The man raised his head just enough for Aizawa to see his grin filled with amusement. "Yes, of course. That is why, I made a plan to break the cycle. And the key for my plan, is that child."

Aizawa protectively wrapped his arms around Izuku even more. That's when he realized he can finally move but before he could run away from this man, he suddenly fell unconscious. But not fast enough to not hear the last words of the man.

Aizawa woke up and found himself staring at his room's ceiling. He was sweating and he can hear the fast beat of his heart. He turned his head on his right side to see Izuku sleeping peacefully with Shoya cuddling beside him. Shoya looked up and stare at him like he exactly knew what happened, but Aizawa ignored the cat. He reached for Izuku and pulled him closer to his chest. He doesn't care if the dream was real or not. He doesn't care if the man said was the truth. He already made a decision. He will do exactly the opposite of that man's advice;

"At the end, you have to leave him."

-------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Thank you for waiting! Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry for the grammar errors and misspelled words. :)

Please don't forget to vote, comment and follow.

Thank you for all the support! Have a great day!