Chapter 18.5

Bakugou was pissed off. The b**** kept on rejecting the hero names he wrote over and over again. What the hell was wrong with "Lord Explosion Murder" or "King of Explosion Murder"?! At least it's better than just "Shouto" like what half-n-half bastard wrote. And it was more unique compared to "Ingenium" that Sonic chose. (Although, he heard Sonic's speech of his brother's legacy whatever the f*** was that).

'I bet if Deku was here he will choose something with All Might's name on his hero name. Stupid Deku. He will just embarrass himself,' Bakugou thought fondly. He looked on the list of agencies offering him to intern with them. "Tsk. Too many extras." Then, his eyes landed on Best Jeanist agency. 'He's one of the top heroes. Maybe he's better than the others. I should check Deku's notes about him later.'

"Are you sure about this?" Nedzu asked. Aizawa nodded without taking his eyes off the principal. "I want to offer Shinsou Hitoshi an internship before I decide to move him to Class 1-A."

"Hmm. I guess there's no problem with that." Nedzu stamped the request paper for approval before giving it back to Aizawa. This was not the first time the underground hero took an interest to a student from General Department. In fact, Aizawa himself started from Class 1-C before he was transferred to Heroes Department when he was on high school. And due to the influence of the flashy heroes, he made a mission to looked for possible candidates to be an underground hero. Tokoyami and Hagakure quirk's will be good for it but if there's something he noticed about the invisible girl, it was her desire to be noticed and seen, which is impossible if she really wanted to be an effective hero. Tsuyu can be an all-around one and hopefully, he could recruit Ojiro and Shoji to be underground heroes. Aizawa left Nedzu's office to meet and talk to Shinsou, not noticing the little ghost was not following him anymore.

Nedzu was starting to lose his patience. Don't get him wrong, children are naïve and innocent creatures that need to be protected. But they were also brats that can annoy you to death. And right now, one of his faculty members brat was starting to get on his nerves. 'Kids are easy to manipulate and blackmail, but I'm sure I'm not that heartless to do it for this one.'

Izuku, oblivious for Nedzu's discomfort, trying to reach and play with Nedzu's ears. After fifteen minutes of failing, he switched on catching the principal's tail. This lighten up Nedzu's mood. Watching a small human playing like a cat with his teaser toy was a good amusement. He chuckled when Izuku puff his cheek after awhile but didn't give up. Nedzu decided that the little ghost stubbornness will be enough to entertain him every now and then. Aizawa doesn't need to know that.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

This is too short to be a chapter so I made in an extra after Chapter 18. I'll try to update after my exam. Please, be more patient. :)

Thank you for keep on supporting. I'll try to make it up with you once I have enough time. ^.^

P.S. Can someone please suggest a possible hero name for Bakugou and Shinsou? I will really appreciate it. Thank you!