Chapter 10

Summer vacation came. All the teachers of UA used that time to get their lesson plan for the whole year and for all their classes ready. Aizawa was thankful for the busy hours because Yamada wouldn't have a time to waste for nonsense stuff. He didn't bother him that much. Well, except for one time Yamada put a bunch of garlic on his desk. Good thing Nedzu complained of the smell and they were able to get rid of it without much argument.

"Garlic is for vampire, idiot!" Kayama stated, also known as Midnight. "And I can't believe you really think ghost exist."

"I'm not lying! Shouta was even possessed by it!" Yamada exclaimed. Aizawa mentally face-palmed. Sometimes he wonder why did he have such a friend in his life. It's too tiring to deal with.

Izuku usually stayed on his side all day due to there's no student to see but there were times when he likes to follow Nedzu. At home, he will play with Shoya or if Aizawa 'happened' (he was sure it was not intentionally) to bought a new toy, he will bother him until he agreed to play. And that's how they spend the season. Aizawa wasn't sure why but it was the fastest summer vacation for him.

Tsukauchi was also updating him if he finds something about the Midoriya family. But most of the time, he just wanted to know Izuku's condition. When Aizawa mentioned about what happened to the entrance exam, Tsukauchi just explained it as one of the 'paranormal powers' of a spirit. But it didn't make Aizawa feel any better.

Finally, it's already another first day of school. Izuku was babbling about seeing new quirks and how exciting it is. Until he jumped to other topics.

"Aizawa-san, do you know the blue cat from the future that has a pocket in his tummy that he can put a lot of stuff from the future and also a door that can tans, uhm, tanspot you to another place?" Izuku was hopping like a bunny. "Transport. And no, why?"

They were now on their way to the UA and another day of no hero fighting to watch. "Do you think someone can have that quirk? It will be really cool! He can put everything inside. Like everything! And that's a lot. Do you think he can also put an elephant inside his pocket?"

"Maybe."

"But then the elephant will eat all his stuff. Then he won't have his stuff anymore."

"Isn't it sad?"

"Maybe that's why the cat didn't put the elephant inside. You know, because he's from the future. Maybe he knows that it will be a bad idea. But what if he put the elephant in the cage and then put it inside his pocket. The elephant can't eat his stuff anymore!"

"I see."

"Oh! He can have his own zoo in his pocket! And then kids will like it! But I don't think Netsu will like it. Because you know, he will be scared to be put in the cage and then inside the pocket of someone. Then he won't be able to wash his clothes everyday when it happens because there's no water inside the cage. But then, Netsu is also smart that's why he can talk. Maybe he can think of a way to wash his clothes."

"Hmm. Nedzu." When they arrived, there were already students around. Izuku's one sided conversation was forgotten and he immediately ran to check out the students with mutant quirk. Aizawa wasn't worried that much anymore because no matter what, Izuku will always come back to him on break time just like what he told him to.

Since he still have a few minutes to spare, he decided to take a nap on his sleeping bag. Yamada's gasp wasn't get unnoticed though.

"Shouta is back to normal! The ghost finally left him!" His not-so-quiet whispered. Aizawa decided to ignore it. Now, he just wished his new students won't be too much of a headache compared last year.