Chapter 14

Nedzu was not stupid. He was completely the opposite of it. He knew that hating all humans wouldn't solve his hatred to the few who abused and mistreated him. Although he admits that toying with them gave him pleasure, on occasion time.

When he became the principal of UA, he used his High Spec to make the academy as the best school for heroes in Japan. On the first couple of years, he fired a lot of teachers that has connections to the politicians who wanted power over the academy. In spite of his influence in politics, he knew that nothing good will come out if they will stay under the government. Building up the security and standard of UA and hiring new trusted teachers took a lot of time, but it was worth it. Now, UA was an independent academy that no one could touch, not even the prime minister of the country. And yet, he knew there were people who still doubt him due to his unusual appearance.

Nedzu doesn't mind it but being an animal with High Spec doesn't always help when he wanted to solve a puzzle that was out of logic. With his intelligent, he became one of the most fearful heroes of all time. He learned about the darkest secrets of the government (and sometimes used it against them as blackmail), and the classified cases that can break the peacefulness of the society. He predicted who of his former students will be great to be his future faculty members even before they graduate from UA. He knew about the chances of All for One being alive even after All Might fought him. And he was aware of the big possibilities that one of the UA teachers was a traitor.

The principal was confident he could find answers to all his questions and yet, until now, he still doesn't have any idea of the identity of the mysterious person on a white suit that healed him when he almost died during the one of the horrible experiments conducted to him by mad scientists. Or why sometimes he could feel the presence of seven people other than All Might when he's with the said hero. Or why there's a figure of a small boy that following the walking-mummy-homeroom-teacher of 1-A right now. He observed it for awhile and he realized that the others were unaware of it, except for Aizawa-sensei.

"And so, we came up to the decision of the Sports Festival will not be cancel." Nedzu finalized after a long explanation. They were now in the meeting before the start of the classes. "Any other question?" When no one said anything, he dismissed them. "Aizawa-sensei, I would like to speak with you privately for a moment."

Aizawa's whole body was aching but he still decided to attend his classes. Not only because of he doesn't want to ruin his fixed scheduled lesson plan, but also because there will be an important meeting for all the faculty members. He knew that Recovery Girl will scold him again but it doesn't matter. He can walk. He can talk. And so he can go to work.

Before they left the apartment, he had a talk with Izuku. The boy was upset. The child remembered that Aizawa was beaten up by a monster. It was like a nightmare for Izuku and Aizawa took the time to reassure him that he was fine.

"B-But you were hurt! And the m-monster didn't stop! And it's so scary!" Izuku cried. "I d-don't like the monster! I don't like Aizawa-san hurt!"

It breaks his heart to see the kid like this. Tsukauchi was right, the kid was trying to save him. But that's all Izuku can remember. He didn't know that he used his power against the villains, just like during the entrance exam.

When they arrived to the campus, Aizawa noticed the unusual glances from Nedzu. He's not going to lie, it made him nervous. Especially when the principal asked to speak with him privately. Izuku just followed him. He has a feeling that the kid wouldn't leave his side for the whole day.

"It's nice to see you well, Aizawa-sensei." Nedzu started. "Recovery Girl wanted me to give you few more days to rest but I know you won't listen."

Aizawa didn't say anything so the principal continued. "I know you're aware there's a traitor in UA. And as much as I hate to doubt the faculty members, I need to cautious." Nedzu looked at him straight to the eyes. Aizawa can tell that he was not accusing him but there's a curiosity in the eyes of his superior. "Tell me, Aizawa-sensei, could you swear that you're not the traitor I was looking for?"

He didn't answer for a moment. "Is there any reason for you to think I was the one?"

Nedzu smiled. "Maybe. Perhaps, it's because of the small child sitting on your lap right now." Aizawa was surprised. He was trying not to glance on Izuku, who can feel his tense. "I don't know why the others can't feel his presence, but I can see him, and I know you can too."

Aizawa didn't know what to say. He never thought a day will come where in someone will see Izuku other than him. Nedzu turned his eyes to the child. "I can't see you that clearly, but I can tell you're a boy."

Izuku's looked at Nedzu. "Aizawa-san, is Netsu talking to me?" Aizawa sighed. 'Well, if he won't believe me, I can always call Tsukauchi.'

"Nedzu, this is Izuku. Izu, why don't you greet Nedzu?" Izuku waved to Nedzu but didn't say anything. Aizawa observed the reaction of the principal, who smiled at the boy. "It is nice to meet you, Izuku-kun."

"Kid, would you like to play  outside for awhile?" Aizawa asked him. Izuku stared at him in horror. "I don't want to leave Aizawa-san. The monster will hurt you again!"

Aizawa gently patted his head. "I'll be fine, don't worry. The monster won't come back." Izuku still wanted to argue but he didn't. "Promise?" Aizawa nodded.

After Izuku left, Aizawa decided to explain everything to the principal. "Where do you want me to start?" Nedzu sipped his tea before answering. "Of course, from the beginning."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Sorry if the chapter is short.

Just an additional info, the person who save Nedzu was Gaizka. But he won't know it.

I hope you like it.

Please, don't forget to vote, comment and follow.

Have a great day!