Chapter One

A/N
Ive decided to do this series in one book. Your welcome.
Also, enjoy season two peeps.

Chapter One

The last few days have been very, very good to me. Firstly, I get to live with my boyfriend and have him around all the time. Secondly, Tasha, Davenport, Adam, Bree, and Leo were all so supportive of mine and Chase's relationship.

Of course, Leo gave Chase the evil eye every once and awhile. Here's how this went down; every time Chase would catch Leo giving Chase the evil eye once Chase was done flirting with me, Chase would ask; why are you giving me that look? Leo would reply; because she's my best friend. I'm supposed to look out for her. Chase would reply; but you're my step-brother. Shouldn't you be looking out for me? Leo would say; but I've known her longer.

Something along those lines but Chase ended up giving in and accepted the dirty eye look from Leo every once and awhile. So now, Chase, Bree and I were sitting across from each other in the lab with Adam, Davenport, and Leo somewhere around in the lab, too.

"Tonight's the night!" Chase exclaimed to me, grinning. "The new frozen yogurt shop is opening! Fifty-two flavors and four of them are sugar-free." Bree gave him a look and he narrowed his eyes at her. "Oh, who are you kidding? You passed out the first time Riley showed you nail polish."

I chuckle at my boyfriend. "I've heard of those yogurt places," Adam says, joining in our conversation. Adam was wearing a large green coat. I raised an eyebrow. "They get you by charging extra for toppings. So, I'm bringing my own." He then revealed what was under his coat and there were the extra toppings making me chuckle, again. Adam looked down at me. "You don't even wanna know what's in my pants." He then slapped his pants. "Aah! Ooh! Hot butterscotch! Ooh!" Before he walked away.

I shake my head at him. "Sorry, you guys are coming home straight after school. So no flavors, no froyo, no hanging with the bros, peeps, and homies." Davenport laid down the rules.

""Bros, peeps, and homies?" Don't. Just... no." I cringe at Davenport, shaking my head.

"What's got you so grouchy? They run out of human footstools at the rich-guy club?" Leo joked, making me giggle.

"Did you forget your little buddy Marcus found the lab yesterday? He could've discovered our bionic secret." Davenport reminded us. Oh yeah, I forgot about that.

"Oh! Okay, so it's our fault that your million-dollar smart home system didn't stop him?" Bree sassed, gesturing towards Eddy.

Eddy then pops up on the screen. "Don't go there, Supergirl. I was getting my beauty sleep. Something you might want to look into." Eddy sassed back, making Bree glare at him.

"Look, it doesn't matter whose fault it was, even though someone was supposed to be watching him." Mr. Davenport had pointed his thumb towards Leo.

"Well, technically someone pulled Leo away, letting Marcus roam free." Leo says, pointing back towards Mr. Davenport.

"Guys, I think you're talking about each other." Adam pointed out.

I rolled my eyes. "Really!? No way!" I say sarcastically and Adam nodded his head.

"I know, right?"

"Bottom line, I am keeping a tighter leash on you three. And Leo and Riley, because I can't always be there, you two have to step it up and do a better job of watching out for them." Mr. Davenport tells us.

"No problem, Big D. I may have let one goon get too close, but I won't let any more Marcuses slip through the cracks. From now on you can call me the enforcer!"