Chapter Three

Chapter Three

"What is that?" I heard Bree ask as I was doing my homework on the bench, and by me, I mean my secret weapon. Chase. He was sitting next to me, filling in the homework and I smiled.

I'm so glad to have the smartest man alive as my boyfriend.

"Bree, relax. It's just a fly." Chase says, looking up from my homework. He then turned to me. "Do you get it now?"

I cock my head and pouted. "No, this makes no sense. Maybe you should answer some more. I might get it then." I lied. I knew what I was doing 100%. Chase smiled at me and nodded.

"Well, why is it bothering me when the foul, ripe stench of Adam is right there?" Bree groans as she points to her brother who was behind her.

"Lucky undies. Nine days in a row, and no lighting strikes-- that's science." Adam tells us and I cringed. "Hey, why don't you ever do my homework?" Adam asked Chase, he glanced over at Chase.

"I'm not doing her homework. I'm helping her." Chase stated, making Adam and Bree scoff. They clearly saw through my lies.

That's when Bree started to swat the fly away, I smiled a little. I have so much free time now that Chase does my homework. "You look ridiculous." Leo laughed as he walked in.

"Well, yeah, so would you if you had some flying thing attacking you." Bree scoffed. Fly attacking you, that sounds silly.

"Would I?" Leo asks, and holds out a hand and the fly lands on his hand and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"How'd you do that?" Bree asks, alarmed, as she stands in front of Leo.

"I talk to insects. They call me the fly whisperer." Leo informs her and I rolled my eyes.

"You can talk to flies? Ask him why bees are such jerks." Adam requests, making me smirk.

"Guys, Leo's messing with you. That's Mr. Davenport's spy fly, he designed it for recon missions. You see, the fly's head is a tiny camera. Leo's controlling the entire thing with a trackball on this watch." Chase explained, walking over to Leo and completely ditching my homework.

"Is there anything you don't ruin?" Leo asks, looking at Chase.

Chase smiled proudly. "Nope." He states. "Leo, I don't think Mr. Davenport would approve of you using his expensive gadgets as toys."

"Well, then, he shouldn't have gone to Rock 'N Roll Fantasy Camp. Hello! You're almost forty! You can't rock, and you're no one's fantasy." Leo sassed.

"Can I see it?" Bree asked, trying to grab ahold of Leo's watch but he blocked her from grabbing it.

"Back off, handsy. It needs to charge in its fly hive. I used it all night." Leo smirked.

"Wait. You spent all night playing with that stupid thing?" I questioned from the cyber desk and they all turn to look at me. "What a waste of sleep."

"Well, half the night. I spent the other half editing the footage." Leo smiled at me.

"What footage?" Bree asks and I quickly stood up and walked towards them. I huddled close to Chase who wrapped an arm around me.

"Well, now that you've asked... I give you the best... of Bree." Leo annouced, before pulling up a video of Bree on his watch, Bree was asleep and snoring in her capsule. I crossed my arms as the other three begin to laugh at Bree.

"That's not funny," I yell in Bree's defense.

"I can't believe you, Leo!" Bree pratically growled at Leo.