Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven

It's been a few weeks and I'm glad to say I'm back. I missed Chase too much. I missed the chaos, it felt so strange having a normal family and as you know, this family that I'm currently living with is far from normal.

Now, Adam, Bree, Chase, Leo and I all walk down the stairs to enter the hallway. "Chase, there's no way you can beat Adam arm-wrestling," Leo stated as we walked over to the mini bench, I was standing next to Bree with my arms crossed watching my boyfriend and my best friend prepare for an arm wrestle. "It'd be like a chicken wrestling an alligator. All we hear is a cock-a-doodle crunch."

They all laugh but me. I would've felt bad for laughing.

"He's right, bro." Adam agreed. "Your spaghetti arms are no match for these meatballs. Mwah. Mwah. Mwah. Mwah. Mwah." He says as he kissed his muscles.

"Hey... When you're done kissing your girlfriends, let's do this." Chase tells Adam, who nodded. Chase then kissed me and they walked over to the bench.

"Better back up, Leo and Riley. You're in the splatter zone." Bree teased, but I backed up anyways making her giggle.

"Okay, I want a clean match. No whining, screaming, crying, or tap-outs." Leo glanced at Chase. "I'm looking at you, Chase. Three, two, one, go!"

Chase then licked his hand and beats Adam, pushing down Adam's hand hard on the table making him win and Adam was officially grossed out. "Ugh! Hey! No fair! He licked his hand!" Adam had jumped back and whipped it all over Bree, making her cry out 'ew'.

Chase was laughing. "Exactly. Clever beats strong any day."

"Chase wins," Leo says, bringing up the licked hand in his hand as he raised it. "Wait, which hand did you lick?"

Chase smirked. "That one."

"Mmm." Leo dropped the hand and moved to the other side to pick up the other one. "Chase wins."

"Hey guys, how's it going?" Marcus asked making me freeze beside Chase, my eyes widening. Holy shit I almost forgot about the fact that Marcus is bionic.

"Ooh, bundle up, everyone. It just got partly creepy with a hundred percent chance of annoying." Leo says, moving in front of me.

"Oof. Am I gonna need my umbrella for that?" Adam remarks.

"So, you guys wanna hang out at my house after school?" Marcus asks, smiling kindly. "We just got a sick new flat screen."

"Is it as sick as you make me? 'Cause that'd be pretty sick." Leo comment, I would've giggled but I don't want Marcus zapping my head off.

"We'd love to hang out today." Chase agreed.

"Chase is too polite to say it, so I'll say it for him. You're a lunatic, and we're leaving." Leo decided, making me nod, but no one saw that. They all groan as Leo started to move them all away and they all started to argue.

Leo and I stayed behind as Leo had shooed them away. "Nice try. See you later, captain eyebrow." I remarked, and as we were about to leave the doors shut.

"What the...? How did you...?" Leo asks, frowning as he tried to open the doors.

"Chase isn't the only one who can move things with his mind." Marcus said making my eyes widen.

"Help! Somebody! We're trapped! Principal Perry?!" Leo started to run towards her office then paused and walked back over to me. "Who am I kidding? She's not here. It's five-cent-rib night at the Buffalo Barn."