Chapter 7: My Question

Chapter 7:

Kazz sat up from the bed and followed the Vampire King across the room to the Mukami brothers.

Based the Wikia, the four brothers already met with Karlheinz so they weren't so surprised to see him. However, they were surprised to see Kazz, who they thought was dead.

"You're alive," Ruki said while staring at Kazz.

"Why wouldn't I be?" Kazz tilted his head to the side and smiled, showing his white sharp fangs.

The Mukamis was stunned by Kazz change of personality, but they pushed the idea aside when Karlheinz started to speak his purpose for saving them.

"Pitiful humans, I save your lives with one purpose: to serve me for my plans and experiments."

No one dares to disagree with the Vampire King because they already placed their loyalty to him, their savior.

"Could you tell us what's your goal?" Kazz who was curious like a cat asked the King. He didn't even see the Vampire King as a threat that the group stared at Kazz in disbelief.

Karlheinz thought the boy's confidence was probably due to his artificial heart, but in reality, Kazz was just being Kazz. Karlheinz just gently smiled as a response to Kazz's question and asked them another question instead. "Could you boys introduce yourselves?"

"I am Ruki and they are all my brothers," Ruki respectfully stated.

"Yuma," Yuma kept it short, as well as the others:

"Kou."

"Azusa."

"Kazz."

The king nodded and also introduced himself, "Karlheinz."

After the introduction, Karlheinz personally sent each one of them to their rooms. Kazz was the last one following behind the King, so he didn't need to be reserve and walked beside Karlheinz.

"Little vampire boy?" The King looked beside him.

"Karlheinz...You still haven't answered my question!" Kazz pouted adorably.

"He is so amusing!" Karlheinz thought before acting helplessly. "Sigh...Alright, little guy. I'll answer  your question once we get to your room."

Kazz smiled triumphantly and let the King guide him to his room.