Chapter 21: Pet (Carla and Shin part 3)

***Carla's Point of View***

Heading to the throne room, Carla was wearing a disgusted expression. He never thought he would step into this revolting place once again. Not because of the castle, but its owner... Karlheinz is a friend of his father for centuries, but he clearly knows that his father harbors envy towards his powerful friend. Sooner or later, perhaps there would be a war... This was one of reasons why Carla hates Karlheinz to his very bones and in the future, this growing hatred will make Carla a twisted person.

After desperately searching for a "Krul Tempest" for a couple of days, Carla finally found out from a rumor that Karlheinz has taken a cute vampire boy as a pet. Carla was looking for a little 'girl', but when he heard the boy was first seen in a dress by the servants, he had to look into it. His intuition was proven true. Carla and Shin were both shocked when they found out the little girl was a boy all this time! Though, that doesn't matter. What matters was Krul was in that b*****d's den. When finding out that Krul was in the Vampire King's Castle, Carla could only to let go of his high pride to find answers to his questions: What does he mean by dying? How could us, immortals, die? Impossible!

***Shin's Point of View***

In contrast with his brother, Shin was 'smiling.' He held back a little bit when he thought he was facing a girl, but now, it's a different story. Once he gets into the throne room, he will challenge that sissy into a duel! It doesn't matter if its a girl or a boy anyway, he knows he can easily defeat that brat! He wanted to kill him at first, but when he discovered he was Karlheinz's pet, he decided to only teach him a lesson. He will defeat Krul and let him disgrace his master! Karlheinz will never let this go; He will suffer more than death!

Still 'smiling,' Shin pushed opened the door of the throne room.

***Kazz's Point of View***

Despite the fact he was being kept as a "pet," Karlheinz has never done anything that displeases him. On the contrary, Karlheinz seems like the "pet" from Kazz's point of view. Kazz made sure that the big puppy won't try and drink his blood, that would ruin his whole plans...

After breakfast, Karlheinz decided to meet the Tsukinamis in the throne room. Thus, currently, Kazz was sitting on the lap of the said puppy on the golden throne. Kazz leaned in and whispered something to his husband's ear, "Can I drink your blood later?"

Karlheinz shook his head and whispered back, "Sorry, baby...I'm going to be busy later, unless... Do you want to join me with my research?"

Kazz replied with a small nod. Kazz figured out that this "research" was about the Endzeit disease. 'Menae should be coming today...'

The Tsukinamis saw this exchange and was left stunned. This was probably the first time they saw two males being candid with each other. Even as brothers, the Tsukinamis never had that close of a relationship.

Kazz look over them and smiled innocently. Kazz made his last whisper to the Vampire King, before the King placed him down, gave him a kiss and disappeared.