Chapter 13: Lov- What Now?

This was the first time Kazz tried to teleport so tried to be smart and thought of his bedroom before using the magic. Who would have thought he only teleported out of Karlheinz room... However, just about he was going to return, he heard Azusa's voice behind him.

"Why...are you...not going in? He called... for you." Azusa stated confusedly.

Kazz was confused too. Karlheinz didn't call for him again did he? To be honest, he didn't want to go back, but seeing Azusa's worried face forced him to go to hell again.

Slamming the door, Kazz went into Karlheinz room again. "What do you want?!" Kazz questioned with a red face. He remembered what happened again and it made him embarrassed and angry at the same time.

Karlheinz was wearing his usual perfect expression without the look of anger... "What I want? I want to discuss my plans with you, little boy. Now, don't be rude and sit." Karlheinz pointed at the couch.

"Didn't we already discuss about this?" Kazz asked with a pout.

"What do you mean?" The vampire was clearly confused...

"Please don't play tricks on me... You wanted me to kill you. That's your plan. Can I leave now?"

"..." This time, the Vampire King really suspects Kazz. He appeared in front of the boy with a flash.

"How did you know?" His eyes were narrowed.

Sensing the danger, Kazz moved back but he still answered, "You just told me a minute ago!"

"What do you mean?" The vampire asked again.

"I mean what I mean!" Kazz angrily shouted.

"..." Karlheinz is a genius so he probably guessed by now what is happening.

Karlheinz disperse his killing intent and only moved closer to the boys neck, before biting him gently.

"I see...This is what happened..." Karlheinz pondered after sucking Kazz's sweet blood.

"What happened?" Kazz asked with an annoyed face.

"Sorry about that, boy." Karlheinz said guilty.

"Wha–" Karlheinz picked him up like a kitten and placed him on his lap.

"Do you want to guess what happened right now?" Karlheinz questioned him with an amused smile.

"You picked me up?" Kazz stated the obvious.

He shook his head, "Not many people can figure this out, do you want me to tell you?" Karlheinz bop his nose.

Kazz was really irritated since he felt so confused. What the heck is happening right now? Why is Karlheinz acting like this...He wasn't like this a minute ago. Unless...

Kazz finally smiled and his anger faded away. "I figured it out."

"What a smart boy you are..." Karlheinz patted his head. "You just rewinded time."