Announcement: The Next Update

Hello everyone! I know, I know... I haven't updated for months. I appreciate that you guys have been patiently waiting for the next update. 

Writing a book is similar to raising a child. An author must put in love, effort, and time raising it so it can grow into a wonderful "adult book."  Haha. Anyway, the point is, I realize that I didn't write this book seriously. I didn't raise it seriously. I didn't plan out the plots, flesh out the characters, nor did I pay attention to proper execution. I've been a bad parent. Sorry child, I've neglected you. After I realized my mistake, I ran away from you and went on to raise another child. 

I'm going to return to you after I raise your little brother to chapter 40. 

In other words, I'm going to continue writing this story again once next year begins (Jan 1st). 

Child, at least I didn't disown you and threw you in the trash. Be thankful that your parent is still willing to raise you.  Your parent also promises that once he comes back, he'll raise you better. I'll plan the plots better, create better character development, and execute the delivery better! 

So, please... Husband/Wife [Readers], don't leave me. Please wait for two more months. Stay, and let's raise this child later again. We'll become a family again, ok? 

That's all~~ 

Your unfaithful parent and partner,

Author-san (^W^)