Chapter 19

Vanessa

I felt like a little kid when we walked into Baskin Robins. There were so many flavors to choose from, but I decided to stick to my usual rainbow sherbet. Dylan, on the other hand, got butter pecan. I've never tried it, but he seemed to like it. After we got our ice cream, Dylan found us a table, and we sat in comfortable silence.

Apparently, I had been eyeing Dylan's ice cream because he held out his spoon to me. I parted my mouth and closed my eyes as he slid the spoon into my mouth, there was something slightly erotic about how he fed me, and I couldn't help but moan. I heard Dylan growl, and I opened my eyes to find Dylan staring at me intensely. My body burned as I was filled with need. Our bodies gravitated towards each other, and I was so sure he was going to kiss me, at least until we were interrupted.

"Dylan!"

Of course, it was none other than Bianca.

"I'm so glad I ran into you!" "I just wanted to let you know that I'm available if you need a new playmate." she purred.

Yo, what is this chicks deal? Was it really that hard to keep your legs closed?

"Was Emmett not enough?" I spat out.

Bianca looked at me for the first time since she interrupted us.

"Oh no, that's not it at all. He filled me right up if you know what I mean," she said with a smug smile.

I smiled. "You look so smug when the boy you're so proud of taking was just at my house begging me to take him back. "

Bianca's smile faltered. "You'll say just about anything right now. I know it must be hard for you. I mean its not your fault that you're not a natural beauty like me."

Conceited much? Not like it's true anyway.

"Bitch please, I can wipe 90% of your beauty off with a Kleenex. If you wanna come at me, try again." I retorted

Bianca rolled her eyes and walked out. When I turned back towards Dylan, he was looking at me fondly.