Chapter 54

Vanessa

I had just finished some errands when I crashed into another body.

"Shit, I'm sorry." A deep voice apologized.

I looked up to see an incredibly gorgeous guy.

"Hey, I'm James."

"Vanessa. I'm sorry for bumping into you."

"Don't worry about it. It was my fault anyway; texting while walking," he said, waving his phone around.

We ended up having a long conversation, longer than I expected anyway. James was new in town and happened to be running errands as well.

"It was nice meeting you, but I have to go now."

"Really? I'd like to talk to you some more."

James was definitely charming, but he was starting to give off creeper vibes. I slowly started backing away.

"I don't think you understand. I need you," he said as he snaked his arms around me.

If I were any other girl, I probably would have melted on the spot. His voice was low and seductive, and his eyes held the right amount of affection. He was already getting creeper stats and him groping me didn't help in the slightest. I struggled and thrashed against him, but he had a vice-like grip on me that was impossible for me to break free. I had to think. Whatever this loser wanted from me, he sure as hell isn't going to get it. When he shoved his tongue in my mouth, I wracked my brain for a spell- any spell that could help me. And then it came to me.

'Respiracion Electica'

Breathe of electricity was the perfect spell for this asshole. As soon as I thought the spell a shot of mild electricity shot out of my mouth and into his; completely stunning him. I had a feeling he would follow me so as soon as I was able, I hauled ass. I asked water to cloak me in mist; which was perfect for a dreary day like this. I sighed in relief when I finally made it home. I waited for my heartbeat to slow down before collapsing on the floor. I decided not to tell anyone about my earlier encounter. Dad was already seemed to be stressed out. Plus, I didn't need the guys in a rage over some guy I'll probably never see again.