Chapter 62

Zion

"Did you get close to Vanessa?"

"We hate each other. What do you think?" Bianca said.

I sighed in annoyance. She was really proving to be useless.

"But, I saw them at the store, and it sounds like they're going to this guys lake house."

"Who's?"

"Kayden's, I believe."

"Good job, baby," I said french kissing her.

"Do you know where she lives?" Bianca asked as we broke away from the kiss.

"Yeah, don't worry about that part."

Today was the day that Vanessa was going to die. I should be excited, but Bianca was already annoying the living hell out of me.

"Why out of all the cars you could have chosen, you choose a beat-up SUV that smells like pot?"

"Look, princess, just deal with the smell. The windows are tinted and it's perfect for what we're about to do."

"If you say so."

I rolled my eyes. I couldn't wait to get rid of her.

They had finally decided to make a stop at a gas station. Eventually, they all went inside except for one. I think his name was Kai. I guess it didn't really matter he seemed to be sleeping anyway. I sent Bianca out to puncture their gas tank, and of course, she couldn't do that without questioning me.

"What about Kai? He's still in the car."

I sighed. Obviously.

"I'm aware of that, sweetheart, that's why I need you to be extra quiet when you do it. Now hurry up before one of them returns." I said talking to her like a child

Bianca rolled her eyes ad hopped out of the RV. Bianca plunged the nail into the tank and raced back to me.

"Gross! My hands smell like gasoline, now!"

"You can wash your hands later, stop whining, it's annoying."

This mission was coming to an end, and I was tired of playing the nice guy. I watched as Vanessa returned to wait in the car. I almost wished we didn't have to kill her, she was beautiful. I smiled when the boys returned and sped off. The faster they went, the faster their gas dwindled.

"Aren't you going to go after them?"

"Bianca, they're not going to get far with that leak."

Everything was coming together nicely. Now my favorite part was coming up, killing her.

As soon as I felt Vanessa's presence, I sped up. I grinned when the SUV hit its maximum speed. I was so close to getting what I wanted, so close to getting what my family wanted. Vanessa was now, in our view, frozen in place. I felt a sense of pleasure when I realized that it was my presence that caused her to freeze in fear.

"Whoa, Slow down! You're going to run her down!" Bianca yelled.

"That's the plan, sweetheart."

"W- what?"

I laughed when we finally made contact, and Vanessa's body went hurtling through the air. This was way too easy. Now all I had to do was wait for her body to be buried. I couldn't wait to hear Ailes' praise.