Chapter 31

Vanessa

I pulled out my phone and texted Leila.

To: Leila

Message: You wanna come over? :)

I hopped off of my bed and shuffled around my room for my iPod. I looked through my playlists awhile before deciding on by if I'm James Dean You're Audrey Hepburn by Sleeping with Sirens

I flopped back on my bed and listened to the lyrics. This had to be one of my favorite songs.

'I got up when I heard the doorbell ring and jogged downstairs.

I opened the door and raised my eyebrows at Leila

"You got here pretty fast, didn't you?

"I was kinda already on my way over here."

I shook my head at her and let her in.

"So, are we gonna watch movies on Netflix like we have nothing better to do?"

"Yupp, but first, I wanna go to that new ice cream parlor."

"The one on Melas Cove?"

Leila nodded and I went to grab my wallet and denim jacket

When we arrived at Lolo's Leila was practically drooling. I giggled as she skipped inside.

"Hun, I'm going to need you to keep the drool in your mouth."

Leila glared at me but wiped her mouth anyway. I giggled again. She was so silly! I decided to go with strawberry cheesecake chunks. I moaned as my taste buds exploded. I almost couldn't believe all the ice cream was homemade. After paying for our ice cream I turned around and smashed into a wall. Scratch that, walls weren't muscular. This definitely felt like Deja-vu. When I looked up I gasped. I just creamed some serious eye candy!!

"I'm sorry." Mr. Eye candy said.

His voice was so smooth sexy. He has intense blue eyes that pierced you. I snapped out of my horny teenage thoughts. Nessa you just creamed this guy with ice cream so why the hell is he apologizing instead of you?!

"No, I should be the one apologized, considering I just creamed you." Shit. Did I just say 'creamed you' out loud? I could hear Leila giggling behind. Yupp I did.

Blue eyes chuckled and heat spread across my face. I groaned.

"I'm such a dork, I'm sorry."

Kayden shook his head and smiled. "I think you're pretty cute."

His smile was so infectious and I couldn't help but return it.

"My name is Kayden, by the way." He said offering me his hand

"Vanessa," I replied taking his hand.

I gasped as a tingle shot up my spine. I felt this magnetic pull to Kayden that was very similar to what I feel for Dylan. Kayden stared at me intensely before speaking again.

"I'll buy you another ice-cream."

"No! You don't have to do that. It was my fault, anyway"

"I insist."

Kayden smiled and proceeded with ordering me another ice cream cone.

"Thank you."

"No problem, love."

He cocked his head to the side as if he heard something and sighed.

"I'm sure I'll see you around." Kayden winked and made is way out of the shop.

It wasn't until Leila nudged me that I realized that I had been staring after him.

"A new hottie in town is definitely gonna make things interesting."

I nodded my head in agreement. This was definitely going to prove to be interesting.