Chapter 11

Vanessa

As soon as we were inside Emmett's house our clothes were discarded. It was like we were in heat. I had no idea what got into Emmett but I sure as hell wasn't going to complain. Everywhere he touched felt like it was going to melt. I giggled as he picked me up by my waist and wrapped my legs around him.

"How bout we wash up?"

"Yes, sir."

As soon as we were in the shower we were at it again. I felt warmth spread through my core as Emmett's soapy hands glided across my body. A slight shiver wracked through my body as he teasingly grazed my breast with his fingertips and dragged his touch down towards my slit. I spun around and kissed him hungrily. Our heavy breaths intermingled with one another as we stared at each other. I lathered my hands with soap and splayed my hands against his chest before tracing the details of his abs and the valley of his v-line. I smiled when Emmett let out a moan of pleasure as I gripped him. Emmett gave me a heated look before spinning me around and pushing me against the wall. My breath hitched as he slipped a finger in me. He took his time prepping me, slowly adding another finger, and gradually increasing his tempo until I was a panting mess.

"Em, stop playing with me!"

I whimpered when I felt the loss of his fingers. He chuckled and bit and licked at my neck before thrusting into me. I moaned as I felt him stretch me out, each thrust sending a jolt of electricity through me. Emmett was playing my body perfectly. He knew exactly what to do to drive me crazy and it was working! I wanted more and he knew it. He was honestly just teasing me at this point. Emmett hitting my g-spot thrust me out of my thoughts and I moaned at the sheer intensity of it.

"Fuck, I love that sound."

And just like that, he was hitting my sweet spot on repeat. My body felt like it was on fire and Em was hardly giving me the chance to recover.

"Shit."

A shiver passed over me as a familiar feeling began to build up.

"I'm coming!"

This only spurred him on and his strokes intensified as I climaxed around him. My legs turned into jelly and I would have slipped if Emmett hadn't been gripping me to him. Emmett turned me around and lifted me in his arms. I gave him a relaxed smile.

"It's your turn."

He chuckled and kissed me softly.

"Don't worry I'm not done with you yet."

Emmett carried me to his bedroom and I squealed as he tossed me onto his bed. I giggled before spreading my legs for him. Emmett smirked at me and walked into the bathroom. When he returned he a condom in his hand. Emmett teased my thighs with his lips. I cooed as his mouth latched on to my slit. I gripped his head as his tongue delved into me and drove me wild. After cumming again Emmett sat up and rolled the condom on. I felt my body vibrate with pleasure as he entered me again. We made love two more times after that. It wasn't any surprise that I slept like a baby.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I quickly shut it off and checked the time. We had plenty of time to get ready for school. I turned to Emmett and stroked his cheek.

"Babe, it time to get up."

"Don't wanna."

I squealed as he pulled me down to him and wrapped his arm around me.

"We are not sleeping!"

I said poking him with each word. His eyes opened as he donned a mischievous smirk.

"Fine, then we won't sleep."

Before I could even get another word in he was already trailing his lips down my body and eating me out. I was racing and stumbling to get ready. I glared at Emmett. He had this satisfied look on his face.