1

A/N: Play the music from the mm when I tell you to :)
Shakira's POV
  I was driving to my friend Danielle's house because her, the squad, and I were going to Homecoming. I don't like going to school dances or parties but all my friends forced me to go with them. Parties make me feel uncomfortable and alone. Even if there are a thousand people around me, I still feel alone and that's how I will probably feel until the day I die.

Danielle and all my other friends live together in one big house. They told me to move in with them but I haven't had the time to pack my things because I'm always busy. Then I started thinking about about how bad my life was.

I became bored of reminiscing about all the bad things that life threw at me in the past, so I turned on my favorite playlist. My favorite song came on and I started to sing along. A/N: Play the song now. "Ballin' so hard, yeah they gon' think I got the cheat code." I sang along.

I finally pulled up to Danielle's house after about 2 more songs. I didn't have to knock on the door since Dani gave me a key because they always tell me to come over. I yelled out, "Dani!? Aaliyah!? Kayla!? Ree!? Tiara!? Jaylynn!? Ayleks!? Diamonté!? Ashley!? Where are you guys!?"

After waiting for them for about two minutes they all came downstairs with their hair and makeup looking AMAZING!

Danielle

Aaliyah

Kayla