51

a/n: it's been 15 fucking months without you. i've been lost ever since you lost your life. it still shocks me to this day how someone so amazing can die so young due to some heartless human beings. when you passed away, the happiness that you gave me when you were alive, died. you were my only source of happiness. i'm glad that people are keeping your legacy alive. i will always keep your legacy alive, too. i love you so fucking much. words can't describe it. i miss you so much. i'm only living to keep your name alive. you are the reason why i'm still breathing. thank you so much. long live king jahseh❤️

2 months later...

jahseh's p.o.v

today was a good day. shakira, stokeley, and i were at school. everyone else went to fly to california to meet their relatives over there since they haven't seen them in a while.

we all don't have any relatives over there, so we decided to stay here, in florida.

we just wanted to have a chill day. all three of us are laying down on the king size bed.

stokeley is on his phone, texting someone and i'm on my phone responding to my fans while rubbing shakira's stomach. shakira is just laying down on my chest with her legs on stokeley's feet.

stokeley's cool so he doesn't care and plus they're close like that.

a/n: i'm sorry this is rushed so it's probably trash, but it's fine bc when i do try it's trash anyway so it doesn't matter.

"i'm gonna order some food. i'm hungry AS FUCK!" stokeley screamed the last part.

"damn, nxgga. my fucking ears!" shakira yelled out.

"shut up with your sensitive ear ass self." stokeley said, goofily.

"shut the fuck up, ashy ass nxgga." shakira said and then yawned.

"bitch how are you yawning and shit. you sleep all the time." stokeley said.

"i just am. move your face. stanky ass breath." she said and then fake gagged.

"both of y'all shut up. i'm trying to respond to my fans." i said, irritated.

"you're so nice, jahseh." shakira said and then bear hugged me.

"you're so cute." she said and then poked my face.

"no, you're cuter." i said.

"no, you are." she whined.

"both of y'all shut up. y'all both ugly." stokeley said, making a stank face at us.

"you weren't saying that last night when you called me a sexy ass nxgga." jahseh said.

stokeley's eyes grew wide and he was quiet.

"got em." i said, laughing and then high fived shakira.

"you guys are so mean to me." stokeley said.

"bitch you're lying. we love your dumb ass." shakira said.

"mhm." he murmured.

shakira attacked him with a hug.

"i love you, brother." she said.

"i love you too, lil sis." stokeley said and then giggled.

"i don't get no love?" i asked them.

we all group hugged until we heard banging at the door.

"who the fuck?" we all questioned at the same time.

a/n: ily all. stay strong.

TBC...
516 words...