10

a/n: you guys should follow xxxViralNigga  they deserve way more credit for their stories and the writing is just beyond amazing

they deserve way more credit for their stories and the writing is just beyond amazing. the books are just so great. 💕

this about to be another crappy chapter ! i will try my best to update tomorrow. i don't update much. i used to update like after 2 months💀
but, here we go !

jahseh's p.o.v
i was worried about kira. i knew something was bothering her. ima make sure whoever is bugging her is going down. nobody is gonna mess with her. not as long as i'm alive, or in my grave.

i was driving to the store and kira was in the passenger seat, still looking a little scared.

"it's okay." i said and grabbed her hand.
she held it back and smiled. we held hands until we reached the store.

i was happy that she was looking a little less scared and felt less alone.

"let's go." i said in a kind of bubbly voice.

she just followed me into the store and surprisingly there were a lot of people in the store, so i held her hand so she won't get lost.

we went to the alcohol section and grabbed a bunch of hennessy for stokeley because we all know he's gonna drink it all.

i grabbed some snacks and some real food.

my friends were gonna bring the weed and all of that when they come over.

"can we get fruit punch and sodas pleaseeeeee." shakira asked, pouting her lips and laughing a little.

"yeah sure." i said while chuckling a little.

we grabbed everything and zoomed to the line.

i grabbed my fake i.d. and gave it to the cashier. she was around my age and she kept staring at me. i don't need her, i only need kira.

i just ignored her like i always ignore other people.

she gave us our stuff and she was still looking at me, but i still ignored her.

we went to the car and kira just started laughing.

"that bitch was ugly as hell. why did she keep looking at you? her eyeliner was crooked and one of her fake eyelashes were half coming off." she said.

i started laughing too and she wiped the tear from her eye that fell while she was laughing.

"aight, let's go." i said while trying not to laugh, but it came out as a snort.