59

a/n: i'll try to make this a good chapter :)

i meant to update this on jahseh's birthday but i got busy.

happy birthday yumie <3

january 23...

jahseh's p.o.v

i opened my eyes and checked the time. it was 9:45 a.m. i looked up and saw my whole room decorated.

there were so many balloons and streamers. i saw a big poster with all of the pictures that shakira and i have together which made me tear up.

i brushed my teeth and washed my face and then i went downstairs into the kitchen.

i saw shakira and stokeley and then their heads turned towards me.

they started screaming, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR JAHSEHHHHH! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUU!"

i cheesed really hard and then said "thank you."

"happy birthday vrother." stokeley said smiling and then hugged me.

"thank you so much." i smiled.

"happy birthday, baby." shakira said and then hugged me. she pecked me on the lips a couple of times before smiling.

"we made you breakfast." stokeley said and then smiled.

"it was mostly me though." shakira said.

"no, it was both of us." stokeley said.

"okay, whatever." she said and then chuckled.

"so, jahseh. who do you want to invite to your party?" stokeley asked me.

my eyes grew wide. "i don't want a party. today isn't special. it's just a normal day" i replied.

"can we go to the club if you don't want a party?" he asked me.

"yeah sure. you're gonna keep bugging me to do something today, anyway." i sighed.

"let's go." he whispered under his breath which made me chuckle.

"what are we going to do for the rest of the day?" shakira asked us.

"just chill i guess." stokeley shrugged.

"yeah you do that. i need to show you something in our room, kira." i said.

"okay i see you." stokeley chuckled and then jokingly punched my arm.

"eat your food first, jah." shakira said.

"shit, my bad." i scratched the back of my head and then chuckled.

i finished my food as fast as i could and then went upstairs with shakira.

"thank you for doing this for me." i got emotional.

"aww of course. i love you baby." she said and then kissed me.

"i love you more." i said. "shit, you make me want to impregnate you again. you're just so beautiful."

"you're so fucking handsome, jah." she said.

"daddy." i corrected her which made her chuckle.

we kissed and then we slowly got onto the bed and then we took each other's clothes off.

the night...

i decided to dress nice tonight. i put together a nice outfit and then put some cologne and deodorant on.