41

a/n: i'm logging out for a week, so enjoy this shitty chapter as much as you can.

this is going to be short because idk what to write about and i don't have enough time to write a huge chapter.

                         shakira's p.o.v

i woke up the next day in ayleks' bed. i looked around and saw that nobody was there. i got ready because i don't want to be a musty bitch.

i just put on some comfortable clothes and wrapped myself in a blanket. i dragged myself downstairs and my ears started to hurt by loud noises.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SHAKIRAAAA! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUU!" the girls all yelled and then group hugged me.

all the girls came up to me and said happy birthday individually.

danielle came up to me and gave me a kiss on my cheek.

"what the fuckkk" i said. she just smirked. "I'M JUST PLAYING! I'M JUST PLAYING!" she said and then put her hands out.

"that wasn't supposed to look lesbian." she said and then we chuckled.

"we have to go out today, love. you deserve to be spoiled." ashley said.

"are you guys sure? we don't have to do anything. it's just a regular day." i said.

"BITCH! THIS IS ANYTHING BUT A REGULAR DAY! A QUEEN WAS BORN 18 YEARS AGO AND THAT SHIT HAS TO BE CELEBRATED! AND PLUS YOU DESERVE IT! TRUST MEEEEE!" diamonté said.

she gives aggressive love but that's fine.

everyone got ready and they told me to change my clothes so i did.

my phone vibrated so i picked it up.

jahseh😍💍: good morning love❤️

me: good morning jah jah🥰

jahseh😍💍: that's my nickname now?😂

me: yes it is😂

me: i'm gonna go hang with the girls until the afternoon and then i'll see you later❤️

jahseh😍💍: okay. i can't wait to see your fine ass🥵

me: w o a h t h e r e🤠

jahseh😍💍: you're so goofy😂

me: you love it though😂

jahseh😍💍: i do😂 bye, baby❤️

me: bye❤️

i turned off my phone and then we all hopped in the car.

                        danielle's p.o.v

shakira was completely distracted. this is good. she won't believe what will happen today.

i decided to text jahseh.

me: hey jah.

jahseh🌍: hey dani. hru?

me: i'm okay. hbu?

jahseh🌍: good, good.

me: today is shakira's birthday so you guys have to go to our house and set everything up. since you're her boyfriend, i wanted you to be able to invite who she wants😌

jahseh🌍: HOLY SHIT! TODAY'S HER BIRFHDAY!?

jahseh🌍: BIRTHDAY!?*

jahseh🌍: i can't type for shit tbh.

me: yup. she didn't tell you because apparently she "doesn't care for today."

jahseh🌍: do i text her happy birthday?

me: no. say it in person. it'll be better. and she also didn't want anyone else to know so pretend that you don't know, but when she comes home, then i guess you can say happy birthday.

jahseh🌍: okay thank you dani.

me: thanks jah☺️

jahseh🌍 liked "thanks jah☺️"

i turned off my phone and then shakira laid her head on my shoulder.

"who were you texting?" shakira said and then wiggled her eyebrows.

"nobody." i said plainly and then chuckled.

"okay, tell me who "nobody" is after you two are a couple." she said and then we both chuckled.

i don't like jahseh. i can't tell her that i was texting him though, because then she'll look through our texts and see that i told him to set up a surprise party for her.

we finally arrived at the mall.

oh shit. i'm about to go off on buying shakira presents.

                           jahseh's p.o.v

i finally arrived at party city with the boys.

"let's get red for shakira because her hair is red." gazzy's dumbass said.

"shut the fuck up!" stokeley said.

"damn. whenever i say something, that's all you guys say. tuff." gazzy said and then looked at the ground.

"vruh. i'm just playing." stokeley said and then they both started laughing about this old woman's hair.

i shook my head at them.

i just called danielle.

*rings*

dani: hello?

me: hey dani. what color should we chose for shakira's party?

dani: umm *shuffling sounds* get either red, neon yellow, purple, or pink.

me: okay thanks. bye.

*boop boop boop*

what the fuck...

red is going to look like a fucking murder scene.

neon yellow is going to blind people.

i guess purple and pink would be okay.

we don't need that many decorations either way.

i quickly bought everything and then the boys and i hopped in the car to get shakira's presents.

1 hour later...

we're finally home and i think it will sound confident to say that shakira will love the presents that i'm going to give her.

everyone that i think that she wanted to invite came.

we finally set everything up and then we heard keys jingling.

the door opened and everyone yelled "SURPRISE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

a/n: the next update will be in one week because i have to go to a wedding.

i'll miss you guys❤️

TBC...
859 words...