6

A/N: The cover looks so pretty. Sorry I was supposed to post this a few days ago, but I didn't have the time to. I apologize in advance for this crappy chapter.

Jahseh's P.O.V

I woke up and checked the time. It was 4:37 am. I looked on my chest and saw Kira sleeping peacefully while snoring a little. It was cute.

I wanted to leave because I didn't want Kira to feel uncomfortable. I mean we just met each other this week.

I slowly moved her off my chest and put her head on her pillow. I carefully got off of the bed and tiptoed. I was walking until I stepped on those talking clock things. "Fu-" I stopped myself, realizing I said it too loud and started hopping on one leg.

I looked over to see if I woke Kira up. She rubbed her eyes and started laughing a little.

"That's not funny. It hurts." I said in a baby voice while pouting my lips a little.

"I'm gonna take a shower. Go get ready because I'm gonna take you somewhere today. I'll be back in an hour." I said.

"Wait gimme your IG username!" I said. She grabbed my phone from my hand and handed me hers.

I typed in my username and followed myself on her account. I gave it back and headed out of her bedroom door.

"Bye Kira!" I said before closing the door.
"Bye Jah!" I heard her say back.

Shakira's P.O.V
I took a quick shower while blasting my playlist with all my 'hype' songs. Act Up starting playing and I went crazy and sang all the words.
A/N: Some of you probably don't like this song and this was the first song that came to mind🤷🏽‍♀️😂
I got out of the shower and starting to lotion my body. If I don't put on about half of the bottle of lotion my skin is gonna be ashy asl.

I put on my undergarments and walked to my room. I wanted to wear something simple but cute. I started exploring my whole closet like I'm Dora The Explorer😂

After trying to find an outfit for what felt like almost forever, I finally found something decent.

I just wore a pink Powerpuff Girls hoodie, light washed ripped jeans, and black huaraches. For my makeup all I didwhat to wear for what it feels like almost forever, I finally found an outfit.

I decided to post on my IG, since I barely post anymore. Plus, I was looking kinda cute today.

@ shxkiraa

45,789 likes                               1k commentsmade your whole year in a week 💋

made your whole year in a week 💋

Comments:
@ theslumpgod: so you're the my vro's new bestfriend? ngl you're hella pretty, but Jahseh can never replace me and that's a fact 😈
replies: @ xxxtentacion: I can never replace you Stokeley Pokeley. She's my girl bestfriend. You'll always be my vro🖤
@ theslumpgod: I knew that vro 💉 So when am I gonna meet her?
@ xxxtentacion: soon vro

@ user3838: you're so ugly🤢🤮💀
replies: @ theslumpgod: says the bum ass with only 10 followers lmao🤣💀
@ xxxtentacion: nahh stop saying that to yourself😂💀

@ bhadbhabie: that's my bestfriend‼️😍
replies:
@ kaylabylon: whatttt !? Nah she's mine and always will me mine 🤤💞
@ cubandoll: nah y'all is tripping she's my wifey 🤫💍
@ saweetie: nooo Kira is my girl😻
@ misslovelace she's mine but you still look beautiful as always, love🤩💙
@ ree.drizzy: my bbygirl💜
@ ayleks: mine🥵
@ tre4sfav: I swear I was straight before I saw this🤯❤️
@ iv.jay: bsf🥰
@ shxkiraa: @ bhadbhabie @ kaylabylon @ cubandoll: @ saweetie @ misslovelace @ ree.drizzy @ ayleks @ tre4sfav @ iv.jay: nah luvs, I belong to all of you😍❤️
@ xxxtentacion: you a lesbian? I mean I don't hate them, but you should've told me !
@ shxkiraa: no Jah ! that's just how we talk to each other ! 🤣
@ xxxtentacion: stop giving my government name out like that... ShAkIrA hEaDaSs !!🤣🖤
@ shxkiraa: you stoopid stoopid fr fr !! they been knowing my government name !!
@ theslumpgod: @ xxxtentacion and @ shxkiraa Y'ALL SHOULD DATE ALREADY Y'ALL IS MEANT FOR EACH OTHER !!

Well... that's enough Instagram for one day. My thoughts were interrupted by hearing horns honking.

I ran downstairs and looked through the peephole. I saw a car which looked familiar. I grabbed all of my things: lipgloss, makeup, house keys, and other essentials.

I locked the door and ran to the car. "Hey ! You look beautiful !" He said. "Thank you ! You don't look so bad yourself !" I responded as he smirked. "Let's go !" He said as we drove off into the day.

A/N: Again, I'm sorry for not updating as much. Basketball season is almost over so hopefully I'll update more. I'm sorry for this bad chapter :(
767 words...
TBC...