50

a/n: since this is my 50th chapter, this will be a somewhat special chapter. thank you for reading. i appreciate all of you.

shakira's p.o.v

i took a picture of ayleks and the guy that she was with. they wandered off.

they would be a cute couple.

i was kind of hungry so i asked jahseh if we could eat. we ate some panda express and then he got me dippin' dots. he was so nice to get me the LOL size. we shared it and then got in line for the ferris wheel.

we were next in line until the whole squad cut us from the back. "HEY GUYS!" trippie yelled. ayleks just rolled her eyes at him, with her arms around her new crush.

the worker let us in and jahseh and i found out seats.

jahseh's p.o.v
right now we were all in our seats. shakira looked beautiful as always. i wrapped my arms around her as we were on the top. LED lights were changing colors around us. i took a video of her pretty self.

i had a hand in my pocket as i got down on one knee. "shakira, you make me so happy. you are the reason why i'm still breathing right now. you take my breath away. i love every single thing about you. you make me happy in the ways that my exes couldn't. i would love to spend the rest of my life with you. i love you so much. will you marry me?" i said, tearing up with a smile on my face.

"yes! yes! i love you! i love you so much!" she said, hugging me and crying.

i slid the ring on her finger and we kissed.

the squad was under us and clapping. "MY BESTFRIEND IS GONNA MARRY THE LOVE OF HIS LIFE, GUYS!" stokeley yelled out, which made everyone look up and clap.

i know that we're too "little,"but our mentality isn't young.

shakira was still crying so i was just hugging her until we got off of the ride.

"let's go home?" shakira asked me with red eyes.

shakira recorded her ring and me and her. i gave her some eye drops as we all left.

we got home at around 10:00 p.m.

we got drunk and you already know what happened next...

THE NEXT MORNING...

i woke up with my body being extremely sore. i looked on my side and saw jahseh laying his head on my chest. i took a picture even though my head was pounding.

i slowly got up and took pain relievers. i laid down and dozed off.

i woke up and checked the time. i slept for about 15 more minutes. i know that if i go back to sleep, then i'll get a headache, so i took a shower.

i didn't want to go anywhere today, so i just put on some black booty shorts and a black crop top.

i don't plan on leaving this house today and if someone tries to make me so somewhere i'm gonna be so mad.

i went downstairs and made breakfast for everyone.

i knocked on everyone's door, scaring them, and telling them to come downstairs. some of them cussed at me and threw things at me, but the rest just told me to shut up and fell asleep again.

it's their loss.

jahseh came downstairs and we ate breakfast together.

the rest of the day, we all just watched movies, ate, slept, and got high and drunk.

yesterday and today have been amazing.

TBC...
600 words...