45

a/n: EVERYONE PLEASE ANSWER THIS

WOULD YOU RATHER ME DO 80+ CHAPTERS ON THIS BOOK, OR HAVE ME DO A PART TWO OF THIS BOOK AND END THIS BOOK IN THE NEXT CHAPTER?

please lmk🥺

jahseh's p.o.v

shakira has been feeling a little bit better today, so we all went to school. it's been so long since we've been here.

"is that X?" i heard people whispering.

some people are listening to my music which is great in my opinion.

"he's so fine. i've heard that he has a big dick, too." i heard a thot say.

i grabbed shakira's hand and then kissed her lips for about five seconds.

"ew. he's with that hoe. he won't be with her for long once he eats out my pussy." the same girl said.

shakira just looked down and i could see the sadness in her eyes.

i would beat the thot up but that would put me in jail.

"shut the fuck up, thot! your pussy is probably all stretched out and smells like rotten fish, you bitch! you can never ever compare to shakira's pretty self, so go pipe the fuck down you shrek looking ass bitch before i fucking beat the shit out of you, hoe!" ayleks yelled.

everyone's head snapped in our direction.

the thot looked at us with her mouth wide open and tears in her eyes.

she ran towards ayleks and put her hand up to slap her.

shakira and ayleks both grabbed her hand at the same time and twisted the fuck out of it.

"AHHHHH!" she screamed in pain and then fell to the floor with tears streaming down her ugly ass face.

oh shit.

i started to laugh at the girl.

"that's my babyyyy!" i yelled, happily.

i dapped up shakira and then everyone started to hype us up.

people started to hype up ayleks too.

all of our other friends didn't come to school today except stokeley.

"YO! I SAW THAT SHIT!" stokeley yelled and then dapped up shakira and ayleks.

"i'm scared of her now, jah." stokeley joked.

the girl got up again and then pulled shakira's dreads.

"I *claps* KNOW *claps* THAT *claps* THIS *claps* BITCH *claps* DIDN'T *claps* JUST *claps* FUCKING *claps* TOUCH *claps* MY *claps* BABYGIRLLL!" i yelled in a girl voice and clapping like a psycho.

everyone laughed and then the girl fell again because she tripped.

ayleks grabbed her by her shirt and pulled her up and then punched her at her nose.