53

a/n: how do you guys feel today? vent or do whatever you have to do and i'll help you❤️

jahseh's p.o.v

i looked at shakira and she was tapping on me and she whispered in my ear.

"jahseh, someone is stalking us." she told me.

"who? where?" i asked her and she turned her head in the direction that the stalker was in.

i saw his head duck down behind a bush and i saw a shadow moving.

"stay with shakira for me, stokes." i told stokeley.

"alright. be careful vro." he told me and i nodded and said "always."

i ran up to the bush and took a good look at the guy's face.

"bryson what the fuck do you think you're doing here nxgga?" i told him.

"i'm getting what's mine." he said.

"HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT'S MY GIRL AND OUR BABY IN HER BEAUTIFUL STOMACH! I TOLD YOU TO GET LOST! I WARNED YOU THAT IF YOU COME BACK THAT I'LL KILL YOU SO THAT'S WHAT I'M GONNA DO!" i screamed at the top of my lungs.

bryson threw a punch at me.

"jahseh!" shakira screamed, crying.

i started to beat up this pussy boy until i saw blood. i looked up and saw flashing red and blue lights.

"FREEZE AND BOTH OF YOU PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR!" the officers yelled and pointed guns at us.

i put my arms up and looked at shakira and stokeley. shakira was crying and stokeley was frowning.

"i'm sorry." i mouthed.

the officers put handcuffs on us and told shakira and stokeley to come to the station to talk it out with them.

"i love you!" i yelled.

"i love you too!" was all i heard when the police car door slammed.

8 minutes later...

we got to the police station and it turns out that a neighbor snitched on me.

they let me go since i told the cops everything that bryson did to shakira with proof. he deserved to rot in jail. they were being nice and let me go since it was "self defense."

i saw stokeley and shakira waiting for me.

shakira saw me and shot up. she hugged me tightly and said, "i thought i lost you for good. thank you for putting bryson in jail. i love you so much."

"anything for you. i love you more." i told her and wiped her tears which made her smile.

"don't scare me like that again, vro." stokeley said and then bear hugged me.

"do you guys want to celebrate? dinner on me." i said.

they both nodded so we drove home to get ready.

we all got ready in an hour and shakira looked beautiful as always.

"stokeley, you look fine as fuck!" i told him, smacking his ass.

"gay ass." he said and then smacked mine.

"both of you are gay period." shakira said and then laughed.

"yeah only for each other." i told her and then did my infamous laugh.

"yeah we're just playing around though." stokeley said.

"is that how you really feel? i thought i meant more to you than that. this felt real and this is how you treat me? you selfish bitch." i said in a "rich white bitch voice."

they just started to laugh.

we got inside the car and went to the new mexican restaurant that opened last month because i heard that the food was really good.

"welcome. did you reserve?" the employee asked us.

"yes. it's under jahseh onfroy." i told her.

"table for 3?" she asked.

"yes." i replied.

"follow me." she told us and we got a table at the balcony.

the sky looked so nice tonight.

"wow jahseh you really outdid yourself." shakira said and then laughed.

"yeah he really did." stokeley said, looking up at the sky.

we were just talking about memories the whole time until our food came.

"fajitas for mr onfroy, a burrito for miss shakira, and tacos for mr goulbourne. will that be all?" the waiter asked us.

"that's all. thank you." i said.

"very fancy." stokeley said and then laughed.

i grabbed my champagne and said cheers. stokeley lifted up his champagne and shakira lifted her water as we all clinked our glasses together.

the rest of the night was amazing.

a/n: sorry this chapter was boring.

TBC...
735 words...