57

a/n: hi :)

1 week later...

jahseh's p.o.v

i woke up with shakira's head laying on my chest. it's thanksgiving so i slowly got up and brushed my teeth and washed my face.

i'm going to take a shower before all the guests come over. i got out of the bathroom and shakira woke up.

"happy thanksgiving my love." i said and then kissed her which made her smile.

"happy thanksgiving jah." she said and hugged me.

i kissed her multiple times and then pulled away and said, "mwah!" so loud which made her giggle.

she walked to the bathroom and held her stomach while saying, "not this shit again."

i heard her throwing up so i sprinted and held her hair back for her and rubbed her stomach.

she threw her head back and said, "i hate morning sickness."

"i know baby but it'll be worth it at the end" i said and she nodded.

i was holding her for five minutes until she got up. i gave her some water and then she brushed her teeth and used listerine.

i wrapped my arms around her and put my head in the crook of her neck as she brushed her teeth.

i grabbed my phone and took a picture and then the flash went off.

"jahteh!" shakira exclaimed as toothpaste was going everywhere.

i started to laugh which made her frown.

"it's not funny." she said and then started to cry.

"i'm sorry." i said while laughing.

she wiped her tears and then started to laugh and then hugged me. these pregnant mood swings are weird.

i went downstairs and got breakfast from the breakfast buffet at the hotel and then i heard the doorbell ring. i looked through the peephole to see stokeley smiling which made me jump.

i opened the door and hugged him. "you scared the fuck out of me." i said and then he laughed.

"oh shit it smells good as fuck in here. i'm about to steal your food." he said and then sprinted towards shakira.

"bitch!" i said and then ran after him.

"oh hi stokeley." shakira said while eating five pancakes.

"hey kira. i'm about to steal my man's food." he said.

"um SIR! that's MY man! the fuck?" shakira said and then made a stank face.

"i'm still surprised how you ran. did your belly rolls shake when you were sprinting?" i asked him.

shakira's mouth was open and then she put her hand on her mouth and turned away.

"i don't know what the fuck you're talking about. i'm skinny again." he said.

"yeah that's true. i miss your thick self." i said and then smacked his ass.

"wait you're supposed to do that to me, not him." shakira said and then stokeley laughed.

"there's too much cake in one room." i said and then looked at shakira, stokeley, and the pancakes.

"i- oh wow." kira said wide eyed.

"i don't know why jahseh's talking about us, look at him though. double cheeked up on a friday afternoon." stokeley said.

"i know. i always tell him how he's so thick and he gets mad at me." she said.

at dinner...

everyone came inside our small hotel room and then we started to eat.

"can you make me another plate?" shakira asked me.

this was her third one but i'm not complaining because our baby needs to eat good too.

everyone made fun of each other and everyone was catching up and telling stories.

we were up until the sun went up and then everyone passed out.

a/n: i didn't know how to finish it. ily all and i hope you had a good thanksgiving if you celebrate and if you don't i hope you enjoyed your day❤️

TBC...
631 words...