5

Shakira's P.O.V

I opened the door to X who also couldn't sleep. "So X, what do you want to do?" I asked breaking the silence. "Jahseh." He replied. "What?" I asked confused, while laughing a little. "You can call me Jahseh now. I trust you now." He said while chuckling a little bit.

Why is his laugh so cute? I asked myself. I shook those thoughts away. Maybe I do like Jahseh a little bit. I have to get to know him a little bit more before anything happens because I can't get broken again by another guy like how Bryson broke me.

"You wanna watch a movie?" I asked Jahseh. He nodded his head and smiled. "Come on. Let's go to my room." I said as I held his hand and led him upstairs. His hand was so warm. I looked back at him smiling. I smiled back. "OUUU GIRL I SEE YOU!! BRYSON AIN'T SHIT FOR DOING YOU CRUEL LIKE THAT!! GET YOURSELF A NEW MANSSSS!! AHHHHH!!" Diamonté screamed, obviously excited for me. She didn't care that it was late in the night. Jahseh and I just laughed so hard at her.

Diamonté ran down the stairs and gave me a hug for no reason at all because she does that all the time. I hugged her back. "You better back off. She's taken by me. That's my babyyyygirlllll!!" Diamonté said to Jahseh, screaming the last sentence.

"Damn I ain't know that you guys were a thing!" Jahseh said sarcastically. We just laughed.

"Nawwww she's my woman fr fr!" I said while swaying Diamonté back and forth in my arms. "OKURRRRRR!!!" Diamonté and I both yelled at the same time while dying from laughter. Jahseh fell on the floor from laughing so hard. "AAHHHH!" He yelled while laughing, trying to breathe. He was rolling on the floor.

Diamonté and I were on the floor holding each other with one arm and holding our stomachs with the other. We looked up at the second floor stairs and saw Dani, Liya, Kay, Ree, Tiara, Jay, Ayleks, and Ash death staring at all of us.

I looked at Ayleks and it looked like she was trying so hard not to laugh. "How much did you guys see?" Jahseh asked. "We saw everything!" Ree said while bursting out laughing. Ashley was holding her mouth trying not to laugh but then she made this noise and she sounded like a pig because she snorted. The rest of the girls started dying from laughter. They all went back up the stairs and into their rooms.

I got up and picked Jahseh up from the floor and took him upstairs. I opened my room door and brought Jahseh inside my room.

"Sorry that it's a little messy. I didn't have time to clean it up and I would change how it looks but ig this is good for now." I said to Jahseh, while pointing to the pile of balled-up notebook papers at the corner of my room.

"That's alright. My room is messier. Your room is actually really nice." Jahseh replied.

I turned on my TV and went to Netflix

I turned on my TV and went to Netflix. I went under the blankets because I felt cold. I got up and grabbed my Stitch stuffed animal from my closet because I love Stitch.

"You like Stitch too!?" Jahseh asked, sounding surprised. "Of course I do! Who doesn't!?" I said.

Jahseh and I bonded over how much we loved Stitch for a few minutes. We finally decided to watch Lilo and Stitch, even though I've watched that movie multiple times.

"Hey I'm gonna go downstairs and get some snacks." I said. He just nodded at me and put his full attention to the movie.

I went downstairs and saw Kayla sitting on the counter, eating cookies and crying. I ran over to her. "Baby, what happened?" I asked calling her the nickname that I always call her.

"Please don't tell anybody about this, okay?" She asked. I saw the pain in her eyes when she said this.

We locked our pinkys with each other's because we have been doing that since we were younger. "Okay. So..." Kayla said, but started to sob.

"It's okay. Everything will be okay. I got you and you got me." I said while hugging her and comforting her.

I heard someone call my name but I just ignored it. After a few seconds she finally told me, "Kira, I'm pregnant."

I was shocked but then I hugged her. "When did you find out?" I asked. "Yesterday. My mom and Isaiah are going to KILL me if they find out." Kayla said.

"It's okay Kay ! If your parents or Isaiah aren't there for you and the baby, I will be, okay?" I said smiling with a few tears.

She nodded her head and hugged me. "Thank you. I'm going to tell them tomorrow." She said.

I nodded my head and grabbed some snacks and took Kayla to her room.

I opened my bedroom door to see Jahseh quickly looking at me before saying, "What took you so long I was hungry" with a little chuckle again.

"Nothing I was just grabbing a bunch of snacks." I lied. Jahseh looked suspicious a little but nodded anyway.

Halfway through the movie, Jahseh put his arm around me. I just stared at him and he glanced and ignored me.

Not gonna lie but I actually liked his arm around me. It made me feel safe in a way.

"Jah" I said. "Hmm? We starting with nicknames now?" He said while laughing a little. He continued, "Okay then, Kira!"

I laughed. "I'm sleepy." I said. "Okay, you can sleep on my arm if you want." He said. I nodded and put my head in his arms and hugged his stomach as he protectively held me.

Even though we just met, I felt so comfortable around him. I slowly drifted off to sleep in Jahseh's arms.

A/N: Sorry for not updating a lot. I've been busy with basketball and school. I'm sick with a V I R U S so that sucks. This was a crappy chapter so I'm sorry for that. Also I want to be friends with you guys so lmk if anybody is up for that in the comments. Thank you guys for reading. Hopefully I'll put up another chapter this week if I'm not busy.

1070 words...
TBC...