58

a/n: i'll try to make this a longer chapter and make it about the holidays since i probably won't update until about 2 weeks.

jahseh's p.o.v

i woke up so tired. it's new year's eve and i have to plan for the party that we're having.

"good morning baby." i said and kissed shakira's forehead.

"good morning." she cheesed.

"i'm so glad we have a break from school." i said.

"nxgga, we barely go to school anyway!" stokeley yelled from downstairs.

we both laughed. "yeah that's true." i chuckled.

i brushed my teeth and washed my face and then went downstairs to eat my breakfast.

christmas was so fun. we had a party and everyone came over. i received and got nice presents. it was a just a good day.

i ate my food quickly and then got ready for the day.

"let's go to the store baby." i told shakira.

she got up and we got in the car.

we blasted songs on our way there and sang along to all of them.

we finally arrived at the store and got a few decorations.

"can you grab this table cloth for me please?" shakira asked me.

"of course." i said and then grabbed it for her.

"what else do we need?" she asked me.

"drinks and snacks from the grocery store. i'll order the food later." i told her.

she nodded her head and we payed for everything and then drove to the grocery store.

we came out of the store with bags full of snacks.

i made sure to hold all of it because i don't want shakira to hurt herself or our baby.

we spotted someone walking towards us.

"jahseh! shakira! how's your guys' break?" mr. robinson, one of our teachers asked us.

"it's good. how about you?" shakira said.

"i've been good. it looks like you guys are busy so i'll see you guys at school in a few days!" he said.

"bye mr. robinson. have a good day." i said.

"you too." he replied and then left.

we got in the car and then i said "bold of him to assume that i'm going back to school." and then i chuckled.

"jahseh. you're going to school. it's important and i know that it sucks but you have to go." shakira told me.

"you're right. i'll go for you, okay?" i said. i smiled and kissed her cheek.

we got home and i looked at the passenger seat to see shakira knocked out.

i held her bridal style and went upstairs and put her in bed.

i kissed her forehead and then went downstairs and got all of the stuff out of the car.

i started to decorate the whole house. we didn't have that many so it only took 20 minutes.

i went upstairs and laid down with shakira and held her until i drifted to sleep.

i woke up from my one hour nap and realized that i had to order food.

i ordered pizza because i don't have time to cook food.

i ordered 5 boxes of pepperoni because all of my friends are fat asses.

"where's my brother at!?" stokeley screamed as he bursted into the house.

"in the kitchen!" i yelled out.

he found me and then gave me a big hug. "i missed you vro." he said.

"i was only gone for like an hour." i said.

"still." he sighed.

i chuckled and then waited for everyone to come into the house.

i went upstairs and woke up shakira and helped her freshen up.

i went downstairs to see stokeley plugging in a big speaker and all of my friends acting like crackheads.

all of my close friends were all in the kitchen.

"hey stokeley, danielle, aaliyah, kayla, ree, tiara, jaylynn, ayleks, diamonté, ashley, michael, nick, danny, isaiah, kentrell, kimetrius, and gazzy." i said out of breath.

i heard a few laughs and hi's which made me chuckle.

i went outside to check it anyone else was coming. i saw nobody so i closed the door.

i looked up and saw shakira coming down the stairs. my eyes grew huge and so did something else.

a/n: 💀

"kira you look so beautiful." i complimented her looking her up and down.

she giggled. "thank you." she replied.

i licked my lips and then shook my head, trying to focus on other things.

everyone was having fun and taking shots. i looked over at shakira and tiara who were just drinking soda.

i snuck behind them and gave them both a big hug.

"that was random but thank you for the hug." tiara laughed.

"you're so cute. give me a kiss." kira said and then leaned close to me.

i kissed her and then she pulled away.

"your mouth tastes like alcohol." she said.

"sorry baby. i'll brush my teeth before midnight so we can have our new year's kiss, okay?" i said.

she nodded and then smiled.

god, i'm so lucky to have her.

i checked the time and it was 11:50 so i ran upstairs and quickly brushed my teeth, gargled my mouth with mouthwash, and flossed my teeth.

i ran down the stairs and went out to the balcony where everyone else was. i looked out into the street and saw happy people.

i was staring at the sky and noticed how beautiful it was. i guess i never really noticed the beauty of certain things before until now.

i heard fireworks going off but i looked around and didn't see any.

shakira sat down next to me and i wrapped my arms around her waist. she put her head on my shoulder. we just sat in peace, admiring being a part of each other's lives.

time went by and soon we heard people chanting.

10
9
8
7
6
5
4
3
2
1

"happy new year!" everyone screamed.

i kissed shakira passionately and held her tight.

the fireworks were beautiful. i looked at shakira and i said, "i love you so much."

"i love you even more." she replied and then our lips touched.

i don't want this moment to end.

a/n: this was a trash chapter but happy new years!!

TBC...

1039 words...