17

a/n: this is going to be another short chapter. i try my best to update at least once a day. thank you to everyone who reads my book. i appreciate all of you.

jahseh's p.o.v

i woke up to the pilot announcing something.

"hello everyone. i'm here to inform you that we will be landing in 21 minutes." the pilot said.

shakira was sleeping on my right shoulder. she's so cute when she sleeps.

we were in first class, so a flight attendant came and asked us for food very often.

they asked me what snacks i wanted and i got a 2 strawberry lemonades and 2 bags of hot cheetos.

shakira woke up and yawned.

she's adorable.

"are you hungry?" i asked her.

she just nodded her head and i gave her the bag of chips.

she tried to grab it, but she missed.

we just laughed a little.

she was probably more than half asleep right now.

"what time is it?" she asked in her raspy morning voice.

"10:47. we're gonna reach cancún at 11:05.

she just nodded her head and pointed at the strawberry lemonade.

i gave it to her and she drank a little bit of it.

i guess she was thirsty.

i looked around and everyone on the plane was sleeping, or half asleep.

11 minutes later...

"okay everyone. we have arrived. please grab all your belongings and get your carry on bags from the compartment above your seats. have a nice time in cancún, mexico!" the pilot said.

shakira was still half asleep and so was the rest of the squad when we all walked out of the plane and into the airport.

a/n: this was such a random chapter. thank you for reading!

also i have an appointment to tighten my braces, so what color should i get?

TBC...
312 words...