19

you ever see a nxgga hung with a gold chain?

a/n: please read this before reading the story

my chapters are basically based off of my mood and how i'm feeling. this was supposed to be a happy chapter, but someone messed it up for me so now this is going to be suicidal and depressing.

this is going to be short.

WARNING⚠️: IF YOU AREN'T COMFORTABLE WITH SUICIDE AND DEPRESSION, DON'T READ THIS CHAPTER. I WILL TRY TO MAKE IT EASY FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND IN THE NEXT CHAPTER. THANK YOU.

                               jahseh's p.o.v

i wanted today to be special for shakira and everyone else because they deserve it.

i was gonna take them to an island. i forgot what it was called, but i guess that doesn't matter right now because i heard knocking on our door.

i looked out of the peephole and saw a worker with food in his hands.

i opened the door, thanked him, and gave him a tip.

i ordered pancakes for me and shakira.

she woke up, we ate, got ready, and left to go to the bus that takes us to xcaret park.

skips bus ride

we've been here for an hour and so far we've swam in a river and did rock climbing.

it was fun and i could tell shakira and everyone was enjoying it too because we kept yelling, laughing, smiling, and taking pictures.

shakira said she had to go to the bathroom and she looked a little sad so i told her that i was going to wait for her outside and she kept refusing.

i came anyway.

i was standing outside of the girls bathrooms for about 10 minutes and shakira still wasn't coming out of the bathroom.

i was starting to get worried.

what happened to her...

shakira's p.o.v

i've been sitting in the bathroom stall crying for what seems like forever. there is currently blood falling off of my wrists.

i hate how my fucked up past drove me insane.

i don't know what to do until i saw a familiar pair of shoes outside of my stall.

i heard knocking and the person said, "shakira, open this door, right now."

they didn't say it in a mean tone, but it was calm and comforting.

i hesitated for a few seconds, but then i opened it.

the person that was standing there gave me a big hug and held me for so long.

he didn't ask me what was wrong because his face said 'i don't know what's wrong, but tell me when you're ready.'

we walked back to the squad and then jahseh and i held hands.

he felt a liquid go down his hand and then picked up my hand so he could see my palm.

his eyes grew wide and he started tearing up.

"why?" he said, in a broken voice.

i started tearing up too and then we hugged each other until we saw familiar faces...

a/n: thank you for reading. hopefully the next chapter will be a happy one

TBC...
514 words...