24

a/n: i'm not sure if i told you guys yet, but remember that crush that i had? that i had a crush on for 2 years and he moved?

well, he has hoes and they're pretty and ngl, it made me sad.

i'll show you a video of them at the end.

i thought me being in lOvE with him was gone, BUT I GUESS NOT!

i hate feelings.

anyway, i hope you enjoy this chapter. it's going to be very random.

diamond's p.o.v

we were on the boat and i overheard jahseh and stokeley talking. i didn't mean to, but i guess it just happened.

"yo, you punched that ugly guy in the eye?" stokeley asked jahseh.

"i don't know what happened to me. i think it was my mixed personalities. i just saw him grab shakira's hand and that just flipped the switch, and my personality changed." jahseh explainer.

"did you take your medicine?" stokeley asked, concerned.

"no, i haven't. i thought that now that i'm with shakira, i won't have to take my antidepressants and other medications." jahseh said, shaking his head.

"vro, you have to tell her." stokeley said.

"i know. i'm planning on telling her today at the hotel." jahseh said, unsure if he was really going to do it, or not.

"okay, vro, but you should tell her soon because she deserves to know, now that she's going to be spending the rest of her life with you." stokeley said, sure of what he said.

"but what if she doesn't want a guy like that? what if i'm not enough for her? she deserves better than me." jahseh said, putting his head in his hand.

"trust me, vro. she won't leave you. shakira's not like that and i'm sure of that." stokeley said.

"you're right. thank you, vrother." jahseh said.

"of course." stokeley said, and then they gave each other a brotherly hug.

stokeley left to be with me and jahseh went to shakira.

by the way that he was looking nervous, i could tell that he was scared of telling her when we reach the hotel.

"hey, baby." stokeley said, cheesing.

"hi, stokeley." i said in a baby voice, that made him laugh.

we were just laying down, with his head on my chest.

this was great.

until something ruined it.

i had a strange urge to pee.

"stokeleyyyyy, get off of me i have to pee." i said, in a baby voice, again.

"no, you're not leaving me." he said.

"i'll be quick." i said.

"fineeeee." he said and then smiled.

i went to the bathroom and pulled down my underwear.

"you got to be fucking kidding me." i said, to myself.

"BITCH, WHY THE FUCK AM I WET!?" i whisper-yelled to myself.

"this is stokeley's fault for being so goddamn fine." i said, still talking to myself and shaking my head.

i got out of the bathroom and told stokeley what happened.

"i have magic." he said, while laughing.

"that's not funny." i said, in a baby voice.

"fine. i'm so sorry, diamond. will you forgive me? i will do ANYTHING for you to forgive me." he said, goofily.

"well, there is one thing." i said, with a smirk.

"OH!? SO YOU'RE FREAKY, FREAKY!? I CAN DICK YOU DOWN IF YOU WANT!" stokeley whisper-yelled, obviously excited.

"well, i wanted to tape you to the wall and torture you by eating in front of your face, but that works, too." i said, while laughing.

stokeley looked at me with this face...

"damn, got me all hard and shit." stokeley said while shaking his head.

i started laughing, which made him laugh too.

"BUT STILL! JUST WAIT UNTIL WE GET BACK TO THE HOTEL!" stokeley said.

we slept on each other for the rest of the boat ride.

45 minutes later...

we finally got back to the hotel and we all ate in our own rooms, since it was late.

stokeley grabbed the room key from his pocket and opened the door.

i rushed to the bathroom and took a quick shower.

when i came out of the shower, i saw stokeley inside of the blanket.

he didn't have a shirt on.

oh no.

are we gonna...

"i told you to wait until we got back." stokeley said seductively.

i guess he took a shower in jahseh's room while i was gone because his hair was dripping and he had a towel around his waist.

he gently pushed me on the bed.

you all know what happened next.

a/n: okay guys i'm about to show you the video of the pretty girls and my crush😭

(i deleted it)

i just realized that you can't put videos so i had to screenshot🤦🏽‍♀️

thank you for reading!

798 words...