12

a/n: this is gonna be a short chapter so i'll try to update tomorrow. thank you !                       

shakira's p.o.v
i woke up and checked my phone. it says text from jahseh at 10:38 p.m.

i opened it.

jahseh: i love you too. 💗

he's adorable.

i decided to text him back.

me: impossible, i love YOU more. and good morning🥰

he didn't text back so i think he was still asleep. we have to go to school today again. i don't like tuesday's, either.

kayla just texted in the group chat.

kayla: girls, i lost the baby this morning😭 me and isaiah are disappointed but maybe it was god giving me some sort of sign.

tiara: it's okay love. i will always be there for you. just like how you guys have been so caring for me while i was pregnant🥺

diamonté: i'm sorry baby.😔

me: i'm so so sorry. i love you so much. don't forget that💞

ree: oh no😭

jay: babygirl, it's okay. we'll help you get through it😣

ashley: god WILL give you another baby to bless you, just wait. 😢

ayleks: i have no words. 😭

danielle: i'm so sorry love💔

aaliyah: i-😭😭

kayla: thank you guys. hopefully another baby will come as a blessing😭❤️

i feel so bad for kayla. she's so strong and she was ready to become a mother, even though she was young and said she wasn't ready for it.

tiara is pregnant so now i'm gonna be an auntie. it's a baby boy and she named it 'bolden.'

i honestly love that name so much and i can't wait for him to come.

i really hope that kayla will be okay soon.

i got up, got ready for school, saw jahseh and the squad (which is now huge because my squad and jahseh's combined.)

it was just a normal, boring tuesday with irritating teachers.

since school cafeteria food tastes like dog shit, we went to go eat at wendy's because that was only a five minute walk.

kayla had puffy eyes at school all day and she didn't dress up as the baddie she is today.

she was just wearing sweats and a jacket.

she put her hair in a bun.

but despite her looking 'crappy' today, she still managed to look like a goddess.

there was a new girl at school. she was really pretty and she had all classes with me and the squad.

she seemed very nice and she sat close to me in my first period class.

my teacher told me to stay with her the whole day and give her a school tour kind of.

"hey. i'm shakira, but you can call me kira. what's your name?" i asked her, trying to be friendly.

 what's your name?" i asked her, trying to be friendly

a/n: ^ that's diamond and she's so fucking beautiful. this is gonna be xxxViralNigga in this story☺️

"i'm diamond. i love your name and your outfit is so nice." she said smiling.

"thank you so much. your name is beautiful and your outfit is so cute." i said cheesing.

"let me introduce you to my squad, which will hopefully be your squad soon, too." i said to diamond.

she just nodded while we walked to the other side of the school.

"so where did you move from?" i asked her.

"i moved from california." she said while giving me a small smile.

she was really nice. hopefully we get to be closer friends.

we finally got to the squad and jahseh saw me and gave me a hug. istg he's too cute.

"hey guys. this is diamond and she's gonna be hanging out with us." i said cheerfully.

everyone was saying their "hey's and hi's."

stokeley looked like he was in love.

i was shocked. he looked at her like she was the most beautiful person on earth.

i'm gonna have to ask him about this later.

a few periods later, school was over.

i didn't want diamond to be left out so me, her, and the squad all walked home to hang out and have fun.

until stokeley told me something while we were walking...

a/n: i hope you guys liked this chapter, but if you didn't, i'm sorry. i will try my best to update tomorrow. have a good day/afternoon/evening/night ! thank you for reading !

TBC...
719 words...