14

a/n: that song is so good😌
this is gonna be a random chapter

THANK YOU FOR 1K READS!!

shakira's p.o.v
it's been a few days since me and jahseh did 'that' and the next morning after 'that' happened, everyone made fun of each other because we could hear everything.

it was currently some type of week off because it was teacher work week or some shit.

the whole squad was gonna go on vacation to mexico.

right now we were all at the airport to go to cancún, mexico.

danielle, michael, jaylynn, jahseh, kayla, stokeley, ree, danny, ashley, tiara, isaiah, kentrell, ayleks, diamonté, aaliyah, kimetrius, and diamond.

gazzy didn't come because he was "busy."
probably busy fucking random hoes.

here was the seating arrangement since only two people can sit together.

me & jahseh

stokeley & diamond

ayleks & michael

nick & ashley

danny & aaliyah

isaiah & kayla

kimetrius & jaylynn

danielle & tiara

ree & kentrell

most of them weren't even dating but it was better than sitting next to a stranger.

"flight number 17 to cancún, mexico, please board your flight."

i got up and jahseh was being a good boyfriend and held my bags for me.

i didn't pack too many things, so i only brought two bags.

i insisted on holding the small one, and eventually he let me hold it.

there was a long line to board the flight. suddenly, i had felt some liquid go down my legs.

i grabbed the first person i found and told diamond to please come and help me find the bathroom.

i let jahseh know where we were going and i grabbed my purse and we tried to find the bathroom.

"you and jahseh are a cute couple." diamond said, genuinely.

"thank you. you and stokeley should date. you and him should stop playing because you know both of you guys have some sort of feelings for each other." i advised.

"you're right. i do like him, but i'm not sure if he likes me as much as i like him. i also don't know if he's ready for a relationship." she admitted.

"you're right. i'll talk to him about it." i said with a small smile.

i could tell me and diamond were becoming better friends.

i was in the bathroom stall when i heard diamond say that she was going to go get food for us.

i just said okay and then i pulled down my pants.

i couldn't believe what i saw...

a/n: sorry for this short chapter. i hope you guys enjoyed it, though. thank you for reading.

also thank you celestialggukk and everyone else who is supporting my book.

enjoy your day!

TBC...
441 words...