8

A/N: Jenesis is so pretty and Yume is so cute💗
sorry for not updating. i've been procrastinating a lot and i'm trying to write more. state tests are coming up in a week so i might not be able to update, but i'll put them in my drafts and make them short chapters ☺️
i apologize in advance for this bad chapter and thank you to whoever is reading this rn. i'm sorry that this chapter is gonna be short but i will update tomorrow ! ☺️

                             shakira's p.o.v
i just decided to forget all about the kiss. jahseh and me walked into aiden's room. i never met aiden before so i was kinda scared. i didn't know what his favorite things to do were, if he would like me or not, etc.

jahseh snapped me out of my trance by saying, "aiden, shakira. shakira, aiden."
a/n: ^ i'm sorry idk why i said that. ion like when people say that shit, it's irritating to me idk why. anyway, lemme continue.

"hi, shakira." aiden said.
"hey aiden." i said.

and then jahseh said the worst thing he possibly could to make this awkward moment even more awkward.

"okay guys ima go take a shit. so you guys can sit here and chill and get to know each other i guess." jahseh said.

i just glared at him and silently praying that everything will be okay with me and aiden. i'm not really good at getting to know people. it's just so awkward.

"jahseh !" i silently whisper-yelled, so aiden can't hear what i was saying.

he nodded his head and did this thing with his hand that said "hurry up and say what you gotta say cause i'm tryna take a shit."

i don't know how i knew that but i guess i just do.

a/n: guys i really don't know where this idea of jahseh taking a shit came from. i guess this is my immature attempt to be funny😕

"it's gonna be awkward" i said, but i didn't really say it. it didn't come out of my mouth but i said it with hand motions and facial expressions.

"you'll be fine." he waved off and left to 'take a shit.'

shit.

i'm left here with someone i met less than 10 minutes ago, alone in a room. i know nothing about this kid.

idk what to ask him.

"are you jahseh's girlfriend?" aiden asked me.

i was surprised by what he said. i mean jahseh and i have only kissed like once or twice, but that doesn't mean we're dating.

"no, we aren't." i said.

"oh, well you should be. his last girlfriend messed him up really bad and i can see the way he looks at you that he really likes you. i think it's genuine." aiden explained.

i was kind of shocked. i knew about GeNeVa messing up jahseh, but i didn't know that he 'likes me.'

"oh, well i guess i'll just ask him one day." he said.

i just nodded awkwardly, not knowing what to say.

i checked the time and it was 8:07. i'm tired and aiden looked a little tired too. jahseh took a long time in the bathroom. me and aiden bonded during the 40 ish minutes that he was gone.

"i'm tired." aiden said while yawning.

"me too. did you eat or do you want me to make you something to eat ?" i asked him.

"no, i already ate before you and jah came." he responded.

i just nodded my head.

"you wanna go to sleep?" i asked.

he nodded and smiled. "it was nice getting to know you shakira." he said.
"you too aiden, goodnight." i said.

i closed his door and then thought, 'that wasn't that bad. aiden is actually a nice kid.'

i went to jahseh's room and turned on his tv.
i was already sleepy but decided to put on netflix.

"DuN dUn" the annoying netflix sound came on.
a/n: don't you just hate that 'dUn DuN' that comes on. and it's so loud like wtf are you trying to give me a heart attack?

i flinched a little because it scared me, again, like it always does.

i wasn't sure what to put on, so i just put on White Chicks, because it's a good movie.

as soon as 5 minutes of the movie already passed by, jahseh came out of the bathroom.

"hey kira." he said, casually like he didn't just leave me.

"hey JaHsEh." i said in a goofy voice.

"i didn't like you leaving me but i actually like aiden. he's a nice kid." i said.

"i know and i'm sorry. i knew that you two would get along." he said while having a small smirk on his face.

i slightly smacked his arm and then we continued to watch the movie in peaceful silence until he wrapped his arms around me.

i slowly drifted into darkness...

a/n: ik that was short. i'm sorry that was bad. i'll update this tomorrow, hopefully. this was just a random chapter.

TBC...
851 words...